Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sign-up

Go down 
+18
Envy
Pookie Von Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
spike83
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
FireKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Terry
annabelle56
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
BigBlue
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

Character Sign-up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 am

Name: Random Lakitu (yes, that's his name)
Species: Lakitu
Talents/abilities: that of a normal Lakitu (cloud-piloting, strong angling skills, Spiny tossing) while being particularly good at angling
Appearance: A normal Lakitu with a red shell
Backstory/history: Random used to be a field cameraman for a news station before the channel was shut down due to low ratings (how many televisions have you seen around here?). Being behind the camera felt the best for the timid Lakitu. After the station went down, he threw his metaphorical hat in with the Koopa Kingdom to make ends meet, not that he's good for much more than scouting.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Approved SC. How you're going to fight your Wario character with this should be interesting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:46 pm

I have a character I want to make. Her name is going to be Hazel. How do I set it up here?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:10 am

Name:
Species:
Talents/abilities:
Appearance:
Backstory/history:

Make a character sheet out of that for Hazel. If you need any help with the species of characters in the Mario world, let me know Jess! Smile Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:16 am

Use your writing skills Jessica dear and describe Hazel to your hearts' content! Is she going to be a koopa troopa? She already sounds like she'll have a great personality..
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm thinking about making her similar to what my sister's character is. Am I allowed to edit my character's sheet as I come and go? It's about dinner time and lil Heather keeps me busy busy so I can only get on here and there.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:25 pm

That's fine! Take your time, Jess ^^;
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Name: Hazel
Species: Koopa/Yoshi Mix
Talents/abilities: The ability to read emotions and see into the future to help prepare for what could happen next but is not always accurate. She can see to an extent other people's futures by holding their hand but can't always tell them how they can prepare for it.
Appearance: Blue skin with a pale white koopa belly. Sparkles all over her belly and her shell is purple, matching her long light silver hair held back with a pink ribbon. Her eyes are hazel, as obvious by her name.
Backstory/history: Her backstory is unknown to the Koopa Klan but she actually came off from a faraway star in outer space. Her sister Starla came to Dinosaur Land to scope out the abandoned empire of the Koopa and had Orinda come down with her to report. Initial report completed, she had Orinda return to the star to prepare for the upcoming phase.

Last edited by sacredangel82 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Looking good there Jess. If you're having problems with the backstory or anything, let one of us know.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks for directing me over to this Jess. Your character looks good and ready to go for whatever you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 pm

She sounds pretty awesome tbh. Nice work Jessica.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sign-up
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next