Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
+4
SC276
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm

He glanced to Clive, looking a little annoyed to be interupted in the middle of a ceremony. "How can Bowser swear in a king if he's not here?", he whispered to him. "Somebody has to do it."

Then turning his attention back to Orinda, he tapped the end of the wand onto Orinda's left shoulder. "Honor, which you will show to the Koopas and through yourself." Tapping his wand onto the right shoulder of Orinda, he spoke again. "Respect, for the land that is our home and for everything and everyone in the Koopa Empire and within your own abilities and morals that a Koopa King must uphold." Then gently placing the end of the wand on the dragon's head, he whispered just loud enough where the room could hear. "Power, to change the world around you with it and to dominate anybody who tries to defeat or defy us."

Looking to Crystal, he smilied for a moment and then turned to Orinda again. Placing the tip of his wand onto the wings on his back, he spoke once more. "A koopa is not only measured by the color of his shell, but measured by his heart, pride and loyalty towards himself and to the Empire's members and to all of those he respects around him." The wand began to glow a bright green as he held it against the wings of the dragon, shooting off a green flame, it hit the dragon underneath the wings with a sudden blast as a koopa shell began to form there. It was a dark red shell, with three spikes forming down the middle of it. He pulled the wand away from the dragon and put it back into his shell.

"King Orinda Tarsa", he said, with a sense of pride. "The Koopa Empire is now under your leadership. Welcome to our home, Your koopaness." He bowed in deep respect in front of the new king.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Clive was a bit confused at Xiuchoatl's statement. Surely Bowser would have to give permission for this so-called ceronomy to take place. He was after all the official king and only he could decide who is king or not. But he didn't say anything. Instead he bowed down before Orinda then quickly shouted,

"Hail King Orinda."

Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

In his hiding spot, Chugami took off his straw hat and held it in front of him. "Love live the king," he whispered to no one.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Looking up in Xiuhcoatl's eyes with his, he nodded with a smile. "Thank you, Xiuhcoatl", he said as he got back up from his kneeling stance. "I'll honor the Koopa and the Empire to the best that I can do."

He felt around his back with his hands, coming across the shell. It felt awkward, he must admit.. but it was an absolute honor to have it. He turned to those in the throne room and smiled. "It is time to get Dinosaur Land and the Koopa Empire back to life and back to its former glory", he spoke in a loud voice. "We must get started immediately, in the morning." Trying to cover up a yawn, he sat back down on the throne. "It has been a long day for all of us." He looked towards Clive and spoke in his direction. "How well do you know the castle? We need sleeping chambers arranged for everybody here, even Chugami."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 pm

She smiled to Orinda and took notice of his newly formed Koopa shell. It was quite nice and it went with his appearance quite beautifully, she thought to herself.

"Congratulations, Your Koopaness.", she said as she curtsied lightly to him. "Welcome home.. bed does seem like a good idea, it had been a very long trip and even longer of a day."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

"I know the castle very well. I have lived here for seven years. I have to admit, I don't know every nook and cranny but I do know where the sleeping chambers are and other places," Clive said.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Chugami's ears had perked up at the sound of Orinda saying his name. He was... wanted again?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Orinda nodded and got up from the throne. "Everybody, please follow Clive", he ordered everybody in a loud voice. "Check for any kind of blankets in the linen closets of the chambers, they'll have to do for the night until we can get things back to normal in the castle. I'll look for Chugami, I have a feeling I know where he went."

Taking the brown bag and opening it, he placed the king's crown onto his head. This was it.. he was now king. He had his chance.

Walking towards the doorway, he was off to find Chugami. He had things to discuss with him.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Of course, he and everyone else would find him right outside the door, his pot sitting two paces away.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Clive looked at Xiuchoatl and Crystal and addressed them,

"Okay guys, this is it. Please follow me and I'll guide you safely to your rooms. From this day forward, this will be your home."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

He gave Orinda a pat on the shell as he exited the throne room. Exiting into the hallway, he turned to Chugami and looked at him for a moment.

"You're lucky", he said to him in a quiet voice. "King Orinda seems to want you around." Walking down the hallway, he caught up to Clive. Leaning to him, he whispered "Keep an eye on Chugami, I don't want to see him bother the king."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Crystal hurried out of the throne room to catch up with Clive, but stopped as she exited into the hallway. She looked at Chugami and sensed a deep depression from him. Walking over to him, she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry", she said in a gentle voice. "Things will get better, I am sure of it."

Smiling softly to him, she turned away and hurried after Clive and Xiuhcoatl.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Needless to say, the sudden show of expression caught the Squeek off guard, causing him to blush a little. "T-Thanks."

He watched as she left, accompanying the other two. Well, she was cute, he guessed... but he considered himself already married to his job. Plus, there were already at least three eligible bachelors here, and by "eligible," he meant "same species."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Orinda was the last one to leave the throne room, it seemed a bit ironic in a way. Entering the hallway, he noticed Chugami just a few steps away from the doorway. He looked at his face and wondered what was bothering him. He wouldn't address him here, though.. tomorrow morning would be easier with most of the castle staff gone.

"Hey buddy", he said in a soft voice. "Didn't see you at the ceremony, wish you could of been there." Thinking for a moment, he figured that Chumagi could really use a friend right now. "I can check the closet in the king's chamber for spare sheets if you just want to sleep there with me for the night.", he said thoughtfully.

"We're the two new guys to this world", he said to Chumagi with a toothy smile. "We may as well make the most of it. The offer stands if you want to take it."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Chugami jumped a little at the sudden distraction from his musings over Crystal, but quickly managed to pick up the thread of conversation. "I was right here watching the majority of the time. What storyteller worth his tongue misses a moment of history like the coronation of a new king?"

He considered Orinda's offer for a few moments. "I don't know... Xiuchoatl doesn't seem all that fond of me... Though if you insist, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh, Xiuhcoatl", he said with a smile. "He's a tough guy until you get to know him."

Heading back into the throne room, he looked at the door that led to the king's chambers and thought out loud. "This new koopa shell feels weird at first.. it makes me part koopa now, I think."

Opening the door into the chambers, he walked over to the closet and peeked inside. It was huge, he had to admit.. a dragon could really sleep in there. Finding spare sheets on a high shelf to the left side of the closet, he grabbed them and walked back out into the chambers and laid the sheets out.

"Being a king is kind of scary, but I think things will improve."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm

The Squeek re-shouldered his pot before following the dragon, letting the new king have his conversation with himself. Once in the bedroom, he put his pot back down in a corner, notably as far from the bed as he could get it.

"As long as we don't act like complete idiots, I think everything will turn out alright," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Clive led Crystal and Xiuchoatl out the throne room and headed left. He went up several floors until he reached the residntial chambers.

"Okay here we are. As you can see, all the rooms are empty right now so take whichever room you like. I'll be taking the same room what I stayed in during Bowser's reign," Clive said as he walked over to his room of choice.

"Good luck guys and long live the king," he said.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 am

"So yeah", Orinda replied as he walked back into the closet. "The floors probably aren't forgiving but we'll get that fixed in the next few days."

Doing a handstand just in front of the hanger bar in the closet, he positioned his tail up and around the bar snugly. Lifting his head about half a foot off the ground, he looked around with a smile. A comfortable bed, at last!

"Alright, crashing", Orinda shouted from the closet to Chugami. "Good night, talk to you in a few hours!"

Not even a few moments later, he was sound asleep hanging upside down off of the hanger bar.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 am

Chugami allowed himself a giggle at the dragon's mannerisms as he leaned himself against his pot. On the road, he had come to find nothing else could make a suitable pillow for him. He settled in and pulled his hat down over his eyes.

"Good night, my lord."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 am

Crystal walked up to one of the doors in the residence quarters and came up to one with a number 8 on it. This would do, she thought. Opening the door, she walked into the room and found it empty as Clive had just stated. She would definately have to redecorate in here, there was no doubt about it.. but it would do for now.

Moving to the middle of the floor, she sat down and curled up inside her pink shell. Crystal was out like a light, a very long day was now behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 am

Xiuhcoatl traveled down the hallway of residental rooms until he found one with the number 9 on it. He had just noticed Crystal take the room next to him, which he wouldn't admit was why he took room 9. Xiuhcoatl really liked Crystal and wanted to get to know her better as time went along. A new king was now in control and he sensed that the direction the Empire would certainly be forward.

Opening the door to room 9, he first decided that he would definately have to put a pond in here being that's how he had spent most of his life around Soda Lake. A fine touch of home that would be, but it would have to wait for another day.. the morning would be the start of a new era for him and the Koopa Empire. It would be a very busy day, indeed.

Laying down next to the closet, he curled up with his tail as a pillow. Quickly, he dozed off into a dream.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 am

~~~~ END ~~~~

(Okay guys, since Lance was second in the sign-up he'll choose the next storyline. After his concludes, we'll have to find a workable way to choose who gets the next storyline. Lance, once you have your idea ready to go, unlock the topic with the storyline and sign-ups can start. Awesome job everybody, thank you for making the first RP a success!!)
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm

It was the morning after Orinda Tarsa became the newly crowned king of the Koopa Empire. He was alerted by Clive and Xiuhcoatl Koopa that Donut Plains had been reduced to near disaster area levels. While King Orinda was starting to get Koopa Castle reorganizaed and cleaned up, he sent out Xiuhcoatl and others to scout Donut Plains for building supplies and to start in the repair process of the land.

OBJECTIVE: Take care of the tall weeds and building remains in Donut Plains and build a small fortress to aim as a rest area and a port for a Koopa Patrol.

SIDE STORY: There is a high amount of usable timber on Yoshi's Island, just across the bridge.. however the island has been over ran by wild Yoshi and now resembles an overgrown jungle since civilization abandoned it when Bowser left Dinosaur Land.

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#45

~~~~~

Stepping out from the Vanilla Dome doorway, Xiuhcoatl Koopa looked around him and sighed sadly. This was going to take a lot of work to clean up, but it was a first step in restoring the beauty back into Dinosaur Land. He walked over to the remains of what he once guessed was Morton Koopa's castle and began to sift through it for anything usable in terms of building materials.

Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#294

Clive walked over to Xiuchoatl who was looking at what was once Morton's castle.

"Excuse me Xiuchoatl, but I realise that there may be a lot of supplies what we could use over on Yoshi's Island. I could go over there and bring some timber back. What are you planning to do?" he asked.

Last edited by CliveKoopa on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next