Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request for race cancellation

Go down 
+2
FireKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Request for race cancellation Empty
PostSubject: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Okay guys, I've just received some terrible news.. Nick's grandfather will not be living past Wednesday and he's going out to California by car on Tuesday to make the funeral over the weekend. I know that since we all just got burnt out over the two races this past weekend, I think we should cancel the Martinsville series race until the week after in honor and respect to our long time family member and friend in this time of need.

Al, Paul.. you guys tell me what you think about this idea. I honestly feel this could just be for the best. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 pm

I support this idea, Lance. This weekend was harsh. Nick wanted to participate in the Martinsville race. Unless Al says anything different, let everybody else know to check here and see that this Friday's race is cancelled.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Terrible turn of events, the poor kid... I'm sorry for squeezing two races in this weekend, everybody. This Friday's race is CANCELLED. Moving it to next Friday.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm

I'll send my brother a big hug and condolences in Yahoo since he isn't active here right now. Truly a tragedy and the right thing to do by cancelling our race.
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:42 pm

My poor baby brother.. ~sighs~ Thank you for the heads up..
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 am

As you all may or may not know, Nick's grandfather passed away Monday afternoon. He said they are either leaving Wednesday night or Thursday morning for California to go to his funeral. He has posed interest in having the race Tuesday night at the usual time we hold our Friday races.

I know this is pushing it a bit early, but if we do the Martinsville race Tuesday night we won't have anything to worry about again until next Friday and it won't knock us off track from getting the season finished up on schedule. Paul, Lance, Tia.. everybody, please let me know if you want to make this a go. It'd probably cheer Nick up some and keep his mind off the matter at hand since he is interested in participating in the race.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 am

Nick would never want the race cancelled for everybody else. I'll change my Tuesday shift in for another one this weekend, count me in the Tuesday race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for race cancellation   Request for race cancellation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for race cancellation
Page 1 of 1