Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo

Go down 
+11
Lemmy Koopa
JadeKoopa
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
Iggy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
thepinkmenace
annabelle56
DragonessDessie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Jade threw her hands up in the air and sighed. "You call yourself an international spy?!" she exclaimed loudly as she ran over to the table. "I'd be surprised if anybody ever called you an empty headed shellback or moron growing up..", she muttered at Fire as she leaned over Murcury and began to unclip his wrists and ankles that were bound by steel cuffs by twisting knobs on the sides of the table.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:04 pm

"All of you guys are stupid!" Orinda shouted as he then shoved Lemmy hard. "Give me your gun and I'll kill those two myself! You just going to let them get away with that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:27 pm

"Well of course I will!" Lemmy said to Orinda with a smile as he pulled his gold gun out of his shell. "It isn't loaded!" Growing impatient, he saw his getaway car crash through the wall just to their left. Putting his gun back in his shell and pulling out a long clear tube, he kissed the tip of it. "I love tubes as much as I love GOLLLLLD!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Noticing the attractive Jade tending to him, Murcury attempted to peek inside the front of her shell. "Well hello hello," he said to her with a seductive wink. "I don't believe we've been acquainted yet."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Fire stood there and thought about Jade's words as the voices of Bowser began to fill his head yelling and screaming at him. Perhaps I have he thought to himself as he then shook off his thoughts and looked to Jade. "Untie my father," he called to her as he then looked to Lemmy and Orinda by the getaway car, "better yet I'll help untie him."

Running over to where Murcury was strapped onto the table, he looked to the giant fly and began feeling up him his own body winking at him. "This worked on those fembots didn't it?" he asked with a grin, looking into the supposed camera.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Jade shook her head at Murcury's advances. "Good lord you males are all the same!" she exclaimed as she finished twisting the knobs on the side of the table, releasing him. Looking to Fire, she did a facepalm with her hand against her forehead. "Your father is free and your obsessed with seducing pests. Do you want to save the world or what?!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Murcury leaped off the table and grabbed Fire by the back of the shell. "Stop messing around son!" he shouted at him angrily as he dragged him away from the enormous fly. "Try being an actual SPY for once and while your at it introduce me to your trampy little lady friend!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Orinda jumped into the passenger side of the getaway car and waited for Lemmy. "Come on you idiot!" he shouted out to him. "Let's get this thing to tweedle-stupid so my mom Dr. Evil can be a moron and fail again.." Crossing his arms, he looked like a pouty teenager should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Fire stood there and glared at Murcury. "Now is not the time for a father to son talk," he said to him in a sarcastic tone as he gathered himself. "Which if you were a real father you would of done YEARS ago.. we HAVE to find out what Goldmember is up to!"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Putting the tube into his shell, Lemmy got into the getaway car driver side and shut the door. Turning the ignition, he sped out through the hole made by the getaway car initially and sped off towards Koopette's lair.

"Doctor Evil!" he shouted into the intercom built into the dashboard of the car. "I got ze tube of the wee willy where does I shtick it?"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Jade glared at Murcury, shocked to say the least. "Trampy?!" she shouted at him. "You called me trampy?!" Walking up to Murcury she slapped him hard across the face. "Nobody calls Foxy Cleopatra trampy and gets away with it sugar!"

Pointing in the area where Lemmy and Orinda just were with the getaway car, Jade waited on Fire and Murcury impatiently. "They've gotten away let's go already!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:44 pm

"Meet me out by the front door," Murcury said to Jade and Fire with a scowl. He then quickly ran up the staircase and made way to his own getaway vehicle.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Fire tugged at Jade's arm frantically. "They're getting away!" he said to her panicky as he ran up the stairs and to the front door, dragging her along. "You heard my father let's go get them!"
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:27 pm

"Stick it in the rear," Koopette said over the radio to Lemmy, with a bit of a giggle at the end. "I'll open the hatches and bear down when you get here."
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Not expecting Fire to act so quickly, Jade about fell over and tripped up the stairs as she struggled just to keep up with him. "I so didn't say that anyways," she said with a sarcastic sigh as she attempted to catch her breath. "It was SO your idea.."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Wearing a blonde wig, Murcury pulled up by the front door of the house in a light blue 1976 AMC Pacer. Waving at Fire and Jade, he rolled his eyes impatiently.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:52 pm

"It's the merthmobile.." Fire said to the camera with a grin. Stepping up to the passenger door of the Pacer, he held it open for Jade. "A totally SWINGING ride, baby!"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Jade shook her head at Fire's immaturity as she got inside of the vehicle. Sitting down in the back seat compartment, she let off a sigh. "International agent my butt.." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Getting into the car, Fire gestured his hands over to Murcury who was in the driver's seat. "This is my dad, Nigel Powers." he said with a cheesy smile. "But daddy doesn't care."

Taking out a tape cassette from his shell, he held it up in front of his mouth. "A little Boy George, gentlemen?"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:46 pm

"Good call!" Murcury said with a smile as he began to headbang before the music even started, losing his blonde wig. Putting it back on his head, he coughed and smashed the gas pedal down to the floor, sending the Pacer cruising down the street after Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm

"Gentlemen?!" Jade exclaimed as she crossed her arms. "Hey guys, I AM in here too y'know!" Kicking the back of the seats hard, she growled out loud. "I am SO getting my own sequel after this.."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"I'm sorry mate," Murcury said as he was focused on the road. "I forgot you were here with us."

Driving past a tall stack of wrecked out go-karts on the left side of him, there was a music store that appeared to be closed on the right side. "Now son," he said to Fire, "we're going to attack Doctor Evil and Goldmember from the sides and you will have my back." Staring Fire in the eyes and ignoring the traffic in front of him, he shook a finger at him angrily. "No stops, we're doing this my way. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Fire rolled his eyes at Murcury as he suddenly noticed a figure slumped over on a bench by the music store that he thought he recognized. "Stop here." he said to Murcury.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 am

Murcury angrily pulled the Pacer to the curb and slammed the brakes. "Boys," he huffed, turned towards Jade who was sitting in the back seat. "They just don't listen."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Lemmy was swerving and driving like a maniac as he noticed what he guessed was the Pacer disappear from view. "And I thought I was stupid!" he said as he turned his neck around in a 190 degree motion to look at Orinda who was in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next