Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+22
Dragons
xHellzBellzx
csaunders40
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
isaakclaude
spike83
Iggy Koopa
JadeKoopa
DragonessDessie
Sage of the forest
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
FireKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Larry_Koopa
annabelle56
BigBlue
Terry
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Get well soon Paul, hope to see you back here soon.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Good to see you back old man lol
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Good job old man knew you'd make it.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Okay, so Kollin's blocked me from Facebook a while ago and he still hasn't unblocked me. I have been trying to contact him but no luck and all because I don't like declawing. If that is his reason for blocking me then some friend he is. Can someone please contact him and get him to talk to me. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

Feel a little better everyday thanks guys. Terry how long has he had you blocked for and I seriously don't see him blocking you for something like declawing cats.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:41 am

Terry I did talk to him last week or so when you asked me to send that message to him and please stop getting other people here to try and do it for you too. We don't want drama here and that's all that things like that will start and I do not tolerate drama in any way shape or form ask anybody here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 am

Terry, if you really feel that strong about it keep this in Private Message please. Rocking the boat here isn't good for anybody hun.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:06 pm

I only beat you at what.. 10 games of Gammon last night Nick? Lol
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

So you're the one who kicked his butt? Lol Rumors spread quickly in chats.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:42 pm

FireKoopa wrote:
Feel a little better everyday thanks guys. Terry how long has he had you blocked for and I seriously don't see him blocking you for something like declawing cats.
Over a week now.

annabelle56 wrote:
Terry, if you really feel that strong about it keep this in Private Message please. Rocking the boat here isn't good for anybody hun.
I do feel strongly about it. I really miss him and hate it that he hasn't unblocked me yet. I could PM him but he doesn't come here.

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
Terry I did talk to him last week or so when you asked me to send that message to him and please stop getting other people here to try and do it for you too. We don't want drama here and that's all that things like that will start and I do not tolerate drama in any way shape or form ask anybody here.
What else do you suggest I do? I don't want drama either. I just want him to talk to me again.

EDIT: Okay, I just noticed his facebook profile his visible so I am hoping he accepts my friend request.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:12 pm

I have nothing usable to suggest. If the guy doesn't wanna talk to you then he doesn't wanna talk to you.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh poor Nick *hugs* She must have traumatized you!
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Terry wrote:
I do feel strongly about it. I really miss him and hate it that he hasn't unblocked me yet. I could PM him but he doesn't come here.
Yahoo? Skype? Anything? It can't be totally impossible to get a hold of him..
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:54 am

He doesn't use Skype anymore and I think he may have blocked me on Yahoo also. Anyway he appears to have unblocked me on FB as I already mentioned so am waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:44 am

Just remember not to force it bro you'll only damage your relationship with him and possibly drive him away if he isn't interested.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 pm

I found out today that C.S Lewis died on the same day as JFK. Also this Friday will be the 50th anniversary, has anything been planned for America for that day? I bet it will be quite big with fairly big media coverage.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Big day for C.S Lewis or JFK? Every day is a big day for US politics so who really cares.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Politics sucks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Amen to that. It's okay to remember things but sometimes I wonder (and often get hated for my opinion on it) about celebrating certain events every year. I won't list which ones because as I said, I'm not in the mood to get flamed for my opinion, but its like cutting yourself and remembering it by breaking the newly formed scab over the wound opening it again and having to re-heal. Some folks do it over and over again and go on hurting over it.

In the words of my Aunt Donna, cry me a river build a bridge and get the hell over it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Now there's the Nick I remember Lol. Welcome back hun and I miss your honesty, though often brutal it might be.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Terry wrote:
Politics sucks anyway.
Ding ding ding.

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
In the words of my Aunt Donna, cry me a river build a bridge and get the hell over it.
Wise words LoL and is that a Wuzzle in your profile bro? Gah dude I ain't thought of them in years, that's like big time 80s Diz.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes dorkus that is a Wuzzle. lol

OMG I love this let's start a forum movement with Wuzzles!!
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Woo, Butterbear! I like Rhinokey but went with Tycoon just to be different.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Hope this is better than that pony stuff you tried a while back Nick Lol
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah it is or they'd call it a Wuzbro lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next