Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+22
Dragons
xHellzBellzx
csaunders40
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
isaakclaude
spike83
Iggy Koopa
JadeKoopa
DragonessDessie
Sage of the forest
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
FireKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Larry_Koopa
annabelle56
BigBlue
Terry
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

You have a template on there so people can put the characters up, SC? I looked through every link on there and I'm not seeing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:36 pm

There's a "Template:Character bio" for use on character pages that creates an infobox with the kind of character data King Dad gave me. Creating the actual page requires making a new page and filling in the information, which includes using the template; King Dad approved Chugami's page as an example of the sort of things the page should contain.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm

As said, I didn't see it before but I'll look through it again.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 am

Guessing that LoneCoonProductions is the one some here call SC. What name would you prefer.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 am

I prefer SC. I originally signed up as "supercomputer276," as per usual for my Internet connections, but the forum was wonky with the email verification.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 am

Then SC it is.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:42 pm

I'd like to once again congratulate the Lemmmster on winning his very first race in the E-League last night. Heck of a way to win it, bud.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Kudos to winning it, David. You earned that one.

Also, I've seen a few posts in here regarding the Wikipedia. I've been meaning to contribute with some of the information but work has been running me ragged for the past two months. I promise I'll get on it.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Was wondering where you went, Kali..
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Glad the Wiki is starting to shape up! I'm excited..
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 am

I'd like to mention something that has happened to a former member within the KKE here.. despite the disgusting and even unforgivable things that occured during his final years with us, I regret to say that Randall Cravens.. our original RolePlayer of Mario from 1987 until 2003, has passed away of an apparent suicide on April 19, 2013.

A moment of brief silence and condolences go out to the Cravens' family, as a death of a member of the family is never easy to deal with. May we remember the early years and those good times within them, RIP.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am

Though the dark clouds overrule the rays of sunlight, I'd like to remember Randall as the Mario who in the first three years of the existence of the KKE that gave me, Lance and Al a very tough time with his exceptional RP ability. He was a man who at the time had excellent awareness and very seldom left any open weaknesses.

My heart feels a tint of sadness today and my heart goes out to the Cravens' family. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 am

Although I have never met this Randall, I have heard a lot about him, not very nice things either. However, this is still quite sad and shocking news.

How did you find out about this, may I ask? I didn't know anyone in KE was still in contact with him.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

I will not get into discussion of where it was heard from, but it was not from Randall himself obviously. The event of his death was E-Mailed to me yesterday morning and Greg's announcement of it here is not meant to cause any wars or people spouting off negative things that an individual did. We simply lost someone who had been a member of the KE for a long time and as of any member that would pass on, we're simply relaying the word and leaving some sort of positive note on the significant of a human life, regardless of what mistakes were made later on.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 pm

As Terry and I are the only folks here from the UK, I'd like to say happy St. George's Day!
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Great RPer and always gave Paul's poor Koopa Troopa characters fits. Thank you Randall for those times.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Happy St. George's Day Lorii. Smile

Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:20 pm

I forgot my password, sorry about my long absence. Blessed St. George's Day to the folks down in the UK!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Welcome back isaakclaude, hope you can stay longer this time. Forgetting passwords suck, try and remember them, if you can't then write it down somewhere you remember.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm

The password was only about 25 characters long, I'm surprised I forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Wasn't sure if that was a joke or if it really was 25 characters long.

Of course a password that long would easily be forgettable and I have never used passwords longer than 10 characters.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm not joking about the password. My password for Yahoo is about as long.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 pm

OK guys, koopaklanelite.com will be down from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM US Mountain Time on April 26th, a Friday. The server is doing its scheduled maintenance, so don't freak out when the site isn't available. I suggest you add the forum to your browser favorites or store the address for it somewhere, because you will not be able to access it from the site for those two hours.

Thanks much.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks for the heads up, dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next