Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+22
Dragons
xHellzBellzx
csaunders40
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
isaakclaude
spike83
Iggy Koopa
JadeKoopa
DragonessDessie
Sage of the forest
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
FireKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Larry_Koopa
annabelle56
BigBlue
Terry
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

Audacity is not that bad, really.. I used it when I was an internet radio DJ for my sweeps.

And sometimes the kind of mic you have can impact sound quality.. unless your USB microphone is a strong quality mic, you may have to go higher to find the sound quality you seek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 pm

The level of sound quality I want is "comprehensible, with no noise in the background and a fairly consistent volume." I swear, if I ever make Volume 1, I should try to get someone who knows how to act to host.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 am

What you pay is what you get.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

What's the cost of a full Guitar Hero: World Tour set (with microphone, guitar, and drums) new? Because that's what was paid.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 am

Eh, still.. your asking a lot out of it..
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Will be in Cairo, Egypt for 4 to 6 weeks. My husband's sister is dying of cancer and he wants to be there until the very end.

Will try to use laptop when we get a place with access during that time.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I got back from my vacation through about a dozen states and three-quarters of the country a few days ago. I know I passed through Lers's state of Utah, but I'm not sure of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 am

Such a hard thing for you and Al-Zahir to be going through, Tia.. I will keep both you and your families in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 am

Tia, if you or your husband ever need to talk I'm always around. You do have my phone number, right?
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 am

Pardon the absence, folks. Have been helping my brother Al through a very tough time in his life.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 am

I do have your phone number sis ~hugs gently~ Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

No problem, Lance. I figured it was something important..
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 pm

I'll call you and Al-Zahir over the phone in just a moment, Tia. I know it is getting late there and you guys have busy days ahead of you. Figure you both could use someone to talk to.. maybe it'd help get your minds off of the problems at hand?
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 am

Feels so good to be able to RP like this again.. I thought my fingers made that dream long gone.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 am

I'm glad Smile Great to have ya back!
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm... pretty sure I'm the only one that still looks at this forum anymore, apparently.

So this has been inactive for over a month now. Maybe longer, I have trouble keeping track of Internet time. What's the story behind that? If I recall that Facebook post correctly, our main guy Lers has been really tied up in this thing called "real life;" I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it eats up free time like the dickens. Something like a job or something; those restored arcade cabinets don't pay for themselves. As for Lance, Clive, and Annabelle... I have no clue, Lers is the only one I keep a decent amount of contact with.

I really wish I could do more, but the City RP isn't flowing my way, and right now the polar opposite of Mario (by which I mean Sonic) has been monopolizing my fandom interest. I've already put the two Mario fanfics I got that I could stand sharing in the Creativity board, so I'm out of stuff to try and throw up until the WiiU comes out with New Super Mario Bros U.

Someone, do something!
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

So a Koopa King walks into the bar ...
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Just got an e-mail and was pretty sure I knew who it was.. welcome back home, you old turd..
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks pal.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey bro, welcome home. Time to get this thing rolling like the old days, eh?
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 pm

You said it.

Now I'm going to say something.. I am just being honest and it may come off as being brutally honest but I'll state why I think things on this forum lately have fallen flat from my observations. Duck into your shells, not for the faint:

1. The RP Styles conflicting. Some people are pouring it all out, some are just along for the ride and letting others lead them along. We all need to be on the same page here but keep it fun at the same time. I'm not stating names here, but some people are RPing great and some are the vanilla variety.

2. Arch nemesis. I'm not saying force someone to be Mario but this place needs someone the Koopas can fight against, a plumber like role I'm saying. Without Mario, Koopas would be boring.. without an arch nemesis for the Koopas in this forum will be the death of all things if it hasn't hit close to death here already. Someone think of one.

3. More topics. Come on guys, we're not just RPers. We're friends too. We need to all connect with each other a little more, create excitement here instead of the standard fare crap you can see on any other site on the internet. I know creating a website along side it won't be easy, especially with Lers and everyone caught up in their own things but let's try SOMETHING.

Think guys, think. Thoughts, insights, ideas.. etc. etc. KEEP THEM ROLLING.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

KingBowserKoopa wrote:
1. The RP Styles conflicting. Some people are pouring it all out, some are just along for the ride and letting others lead them along. We all need to be on the same page here but keep it fun at the same time. I'm not stating names here, but some people are RPing great and some are the vanilla variety.

THANK YOU. That's how I've felt lately and what I have observed. I know I can't be here all that often because of my home business with a full time job on the side of it but some people are definately not on the same page. We started the RP help topic for things like this, honestly shocked more people aren't using it.

Quote :

2. Arch nemesis. I'm not saying force someone to be Mario but this place needs someone the Koopas can fight against, a plumber like role I'm saying. Without Mario, Koopas would be boring.. without an arch nemesis for the Koopas in this forum will be the death of all things if it hasn't hit close to death here already. Someone think of one.

Thinking some fictional character made from Subcon or something of the latter. I'm sure something could work from that light? And I'm not sure if I'd call that the death of things here, think folks have been busy with life and I know that you and Tia had just gotten around a family crisis. We all can't be here everyday, that's understandable.

Quote :

3. More topics. Come on guys, we're not just RPers. We're friends too. We need to all connect with each other a little more, create excitement here instead of the standard fare crap you can see on any other site on the internet. I know creating a website along side it won't be easy, especially with Lers and everyone caught up in their own things but let's try SOMETHING.

We don't have a tremendous amount of members, hence why topics aren't popping up like weeds. But we could use more original topic ideas that have the ability to get everyone on the forum involved.

Thanks for your insight, boss man.. I think it needed to be brought up sooner or later.

Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Finally, someone besides me posts for the first time since New Super Mario Bros 2 came out!

...That explains it.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 am

Doesn't explain mine, haven't had time to play anything..
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I agree with you, Al. I've noticed the same three things that you pointed out.

Good to see you back, old buddy BTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next