Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS

Go down 
+2
DragonessDessie
KingBowserKoopa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Empty
PostSubject: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I know Thanksgiving isn't exactly celebrated here in Canada, but as a former U.S. citizen and I know many of us were at a point or another I understand and acknowledge the wonderful and thankful holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Enough of me, what do you all plan on doing this Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Back to top Go down
DragonessDessie
RP Elder
RP Elder
DragonessDessie

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

With family at home. Thankful for my husband and mate who spent 48 years on this planet with me.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanksgiving week shows my aunt coming down from Washington state to attend the traditional family dinner held at our house. She shows up tomorrow. I'm going to have to coordinate with her concerning games and entertainment for Thanksgiving day.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Living in the UK, I won't be doing anything for Thansgiving. For christmas, I will be staying down my cousin's house and will be having dinner there with the family.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Most likely spending Thanksgiving with immediate family.. mostly my dad, younger brother and my mom. The same thing with Christmas. Luckily my shopping is pretty much done this year, like usual I ordered most of it online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Staying close to home with my wife and some of her family for Christmas this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS   THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: