Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Thanking the bartender, she poured herself a glass of water from the pitcher and and took a sip from it. Watching Chugami as he went into a state of thought, she gave a gentle smile as she became caught in a world of thought herself. Oh, the stories he must have, she thought to herself.

She had began to daydream for a moment but shook herself of her thoughts just as the furry creature spoke to her. Nodding in response, she took another sip of water as she watched him with careful eyes. Setting the glass back down, she looked to the bartender who was appearing to have a detailed discussion with the koopa troopa she had saw in the castle just a while before. "Be careful, Chugami..", she whispered out softly.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

The Reznor chuckled at the thought of humans. "Humans", Nigel said as he continued to look at Clive, "are inferior to the intelligence of Koopas. There's no way a human could get to Dinosaur Land, we're not even in the same universe!"

Picking up the wand, he inspected it for any clues like engraved marks or symbols along the handle of it and around the lip of it. It faintly resembled the wand that King Koopa often carried with him but was very different in other ways, it was definitely unique. Setting it back down on the bar, he raised an eyebrow at Clive. "We've stumbled upon an interesting situation here", he said, lowering his voice to a low growl. "If there is a human in our world, the koopas will eliminate it. The human race is only capable of causing destruction to their own world and then causing the same destruction to others that they do not understand."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:51 pm

"I understand. I'll be sure to keep a look out. What should I do with that wand?" Clive asked.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"You're one Bowser's soldiers", he said with a bit of a disappointed look on his face. "Report it to King Koopa or Queen Heaven immediately, nobody knows how dangerous this device could possibly be, particularly if it falls into the wrong hands. It isn't one of our own."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm

"I will do that right away. Will they be in the throne-room now?" Clive asked.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Nigel was trying hard to keep his tongue in check about the koopa troopa's naive personality but when your a talking Reznor, you're used to saying what's out there.. but for this dire situation, he knew better. "Listen, kid", he growled low to Clive, "I sleep in the royal stalls, eat fire flowers and take a good crap every other day or so. I wouldn't know, just go up there and check." Sensing something was around the corner, he motioned Clive closer with a finger. "There's a lot of clowns out there, keep that wand in your shell securely and watch yourself."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Chugami had only given Crystal a brief nod so he could concentrate on hearing. While the large bulk that was L.J. would make it unlikely that the two of them would be noticed eavesdropping, it made it equally difficult to spy. However, Chugami had often prided himself on his very receptive ears and listened to as much as he could considering the general rowdiness of the other patrons and the hushed tones they started using.

"Something about... humans...?" he whispered to Crystal, who seemed about as equally interested. "And that wand might be dangerous or something, I'm not fully sure of the context... Either way, I think he's going to go to the King or Queen next..."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:46 am

L.J. watched the clown stagger out of the bar and shook his head. "Who brings these goofballs in here?", he asked Nigel as he finished off yet another beer. Looking over to Crystal and Chugami, he saw they were busy conversing. Shrugging off that thought, he waved to Nigel. "Another beer, Nigel!", he shouted. "I'm drinking until I can't see my tail, the one I'm not aware that I had."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 am

Crystal sat on her stool and focused on what Chugami was whispering back to her. Thinking back to her childhood in Koopa Castle, she shivered at the sounds that would echo through the hallways and the pounding on the floors above her. The screaming of the koopa captives from the cells, Bowser and his constant barking of orders to the staff, there seemed to never be a moment of silence in that massive fortress.

Letting off a sudden gasp, that sounded a mixture of surprise and of fear, she hoped that the rest of the patrons in the tavern didn't hear it. Taking another long sip from the glass of water, she kept her attention on Chugami. "Sounds dangerous..", she softly whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 am

Clive took the wand of Nigel and put it back into his shell.

"Thank you for the advice, I'll do just that. I'll go and talk to Orinda right away," he said as he stood up and made his way to the bar door.

"This just gets more interesting. I thought it was just a regular wand. I still have no idea what that letter was all about or whether it was just a hoax or not. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in this castle these past few years, but this is is the most weirdest yet," Clive thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 am

"Orinda?", Nigel asked aloud. "Who the heck are you talking about?" Sliding down another beer to L.J., he thought to himself as he took out a cloth and begin to polish the bar top.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am

Although he was focusing as much as he could on Clive's conversation, he couldn't help but overhear Crystal's sudden gasp. While trying to keep he ears trained, he glanced over to make sure she was alright. Which she was, from what he could tell, so he returned his attention.

"Could be," he whispered back in reply. "Of course, some of the best stories have an element of danger to them..."

Clive got up and started to leave. Chugami kept this eyes on him all the way to the door.

"I want to see where this story goes," he continued to whisper, though a tad louder given he was hopping off his seat and putting the pot back on his back. "It's up to you if you want to follow, though I'd appreciate the company."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 am

The office door opened and Orinda peeked his head out. "Which one of you meddling teenagers called for me?", he asked, looking a bit distracted. Stepping out into the room, he saw Mystic passed out in the corner. Crossing his arms, he looked at the toad with disappointment. "That's the last time I let a toad run the bar!"

Shrugging it off, he scratched under the koopa shell on his back and walked up to the bar and noticed a Reznor walking on its hind legs behind it. Leaning up against the bar, he watched the creature work and was quite astonished by it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 am

Seeing Orinda behind him, Clive rushed over to him.

"It was me who called for you. Sorry to bother you, but I wonder if you could tell me where King Bowser is or Queen Heaven for that matter. I have to speak with them urgently," he replied.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 am

Looking around the bar nervously with her eyes obviously still showing a sign of fear, she hopped down from the bar stool and stayed behind Chugami. Pulling out a dusty old oil lamp from her shell, Crystal looked at Chugami with uncertainty. Leaning next to him, she whispered, "I'll go with you but I must warn you.. Koopa Castle is full of hallways, twists and turns."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 am

He had just climbed onto an empty bar stool and was sitting on his head when he saw Clive rushing over to him. Resuming his handstand position, he looked blankly at the koopa troopa.

"Have we met?", he asked, with a bit of surprise in his voice. "I've never seen you around here before, welcome to my bar. I don't know where the King or Queen is at, they could be at the castle or they could be anywhere for that matter."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 am

Looking at Orinda strangely, Clive replied,

"But this is the castle, right? Well part of it. Anyway I am Clive, I have worked for the Koopa Empire for many years. I will look for them in the throne-room. If not, I will ask around the castle."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 pm

While listening to Crystal's response, Chugami kept his eyes on Clive as the Koopa headed up to a dragon that emerged from the backroom. If he hadn't heard elsewhere that the dragons had assisted the Koopas in the spread of the Empire, he would've been surprised to see one in such a casual setting. Relatively young one too, by the looks of it.

"True, it does," Chugami replied to Crystal. "Twists and turns that our quarry probably knows the way around."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Link: https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#1063

A cloaked figure walked up to the front door of Koopa Castle and noticed that it was left open. Still holding a Reznor by the reins in each hand, Heaven stood at the front entrance trying to think who else had access to the lock. Her tail untucked and dragging out from underneath her cloak that covered her whole body, it curled back and forth every few minutes as she stretched out the muscles from the long trip up and back from Cookie Mountain. Her silver eyes searched around the front of the castle momentarily, possibly thinking if intruders could of gotten into the generally impenetrable establishment.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Clive left the bar and walked back down the halls of the castle hoping to see either Bowser or Heaven.

"That does sound a bit extreme of Nigel to say what he did. Sure, humans are inferior but to destroy them without warning without even an interrogation and a chance to explain themselves does seem a bit harsh. As for the wand, is it really that bad," he muttered to himself as he began to approach the throne room.

"Maybe I'm over-thinking but still, even humans can show signs of Koopa-like intelligence," he added. Clive was definetely not the kind of koopa to judge someone purely based on their species and although he disliked humans and toads, he would never destroy one unless in self-defence.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 pm

"The castle may be unlit," she whispered as she watched Clive leave the bar. "We'll use the oil lamp just in case." Crystal stayed huddled behind Chugami, she didn't want to show him how scared she was and of course, this was his adventure. Her little wings trembled as she continued to look around the tavern.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 pm

As Clive left, Chugami gave Crystal a nod before silently following after him.

Apparently, Clive somehow knew a door that led directly into the castle from the bar without having to go outside and around to the main entrance. Either way, they were in the halls. Years of traveling had given Chugami the skills he needed to move around in shadows silently, even with the apparent handicap of his large bulky pot. Trying his best to shadow without Clive's notice, he never let the Koopa out of his sight for more than a few seconds. Thankfully, the oil lamp's light wasn't too much so as to make it too much of a hinderence.

Which proved handy given the target seemed to be in the habit of talking to himself. Humans were indeed something interesting, given how relatively few of them there were in the Mushroom World. Mario and Luigi were the obvious examples, but they seemed to disappear from records years ago. He couldn't say he agreed with his views of Koopa intelligence as particularly extraordinary, but then again, the speaker had an obvious bias.

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Seeing nothing of suspicion, Heaven led the two Reznors in behind her through the front door and into the lobby. Securely closing the door up behind her, she took off her cloak to reveal a female koopaling with a set of large white wings coming from her shell, which was lined with 9 white spikes that let off a glow from the castle's lighting from the chandelier above her. Tucking her tail inside her shell carefully, she looked around the lobby and noticed that it was particularly quiet. Hanging her cloak on the hanger neatly placed next to the front door, she walked back over to the Reznors and held them by the reins again. Muttering something incoherent-able, the Reznors began to follow behind her, one on each side. Just as she exited the lobby, she saw two characters sneaking up to the throne room with a light source, which appeared to be some sort of lamp. One appeared to be a koopa troopa but she couldn't make out the other figure. Taking her crown out from her shell, she adjusted it on her head which was covered with beautiful, long white hair.

"Halt!", she shouted out to the figures. Taking out her wand from her shell, she left the Reznors idle in the lobby and slowly crept up towards them in the hallway. "State yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Clive heard Heaven's voice from behind and noticed she spoke in plural. He turned around and didn't notice the other person nearby but saw Heaven and the Reznors.

"Queen Heaven, I wish to speak to either you or Bowser as a matter of what I think is urgent," he replied.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Crystal had been huddled close to Chugami as they made their way after Clive, when the shout from behind her nearly made her fly out of her shell. She found herself clinging to Chugami and shaking in fear as she peeked from behind him and noticed that Queen Heaven was the source. Waving nervously, she coughed and let go of the furry adventurers' arm and stepped into the light casted from the throne room doorway. "Your Koopa Majesty. It is I, Crystal Koopa of the Vanilla Dome Ghost House."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next