Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Okay guys, listen up. Annabelle, Lance, Al-Z and the rest of us veterans have been talking things out to fix the distorted storyline that was first brought to attention by SC. To fix this mess and start clean, points have been established. Read and learn to love:

1. Annabelle and Lers are LEAD Vets in RP. We need some order in this place and now we've got two people in charge of keeping things in check. SC, you are not the lead dog here.. I'm sorry if you putting in that new system or attempting to drag out the original storyline made you feel like you were helping drive the ship but that is not your role. If you have any problems with the RP, everyone needs to talk to Annabelle or I. No questions asked, don't spread your crap all over the forum and whine about it.. it won't be tolerated.

2. Pool Party. The completed RP and ongoing RP are considered INVALID. Because we're working on a RP for the backstory, none of that investigating could of happened. The characters are still safe as they were originally created but the ground and information covered in those RPs NEVER HAPPENED. Sorry if this bums people out.

3. Pool Party Pt. 2. The RP that goes on in Pool Party will now be totally random. It CANNOT interfere with the history or current dedicated storylines going on in the RP. Any characters can be used as before, but there is no set goal in Pool Party for a RP to reach. Think of it as a Daily Chit-Chat for RP.

4. The Backstory. Only the Veterans are allowed to work the backstory, as in most of us were in the original RP and know exactly where things left off. We don't want to get the new RPers here lost because they have no idea of what happened in the past, hence why they are not allowed to participate in it. Once again, sorry if this offends.

Sorry to wreck this for you all, but this was discussed and decided by the leads and other veterans of the RP. If you don't like it, there's not a whole lot to say but either deal with it as she comes or flat out leave the forum.

Thank you. ~Your LEAD RPers, Annabelle and Lers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 pm

This looks like an interesting idea, I had no idea there was any hostility to the original RP. I have come here every day and wondered why no-one had posted since my post on 23rd October. I like the "no goal" idea for this one however.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 pm

To be fair, the Pool Party did start as a roleplaying Daily Chit-Chat. Then everyones' backstories started colliding and making paradoxes.

I suppose keeping me from power is for the best, in the grand scheme of things. My own forum? Dead. NintenKingdom? Shut down. It never ends well.

Since it's pretty much irrelevant now, the unnatural darkness in the corridors was inspired by House of Leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Assuming Al-Z is making the opening post an introduction of the "dark evil" scene and we all follow in.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Absolutely, I will get right on it. I'll start on it either Sunday afternoon or sometime Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Role Play Central-
Jump to: