Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bob Saget Dead at 65

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bhj1994

bhj1994

Bob Saget Dead at 65 Empty
PostSubject: Bob Saget Dead at 65   Bob Saget Dead at 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 9:24 pm

Bob Saget, comedian and "Full House" star, has died at 65 (msn.com)

I didn't obviously watch him in his prime since I was born in 94', but I caught the reruns of Full House with him as Danny Tanner and I loved it. Also heard he had some pretty funny stand-up, though on the raunchy side.

R.I.P. Bob Saget!
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Bob Saget Dead at 65   Bob Saget Dead at 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 9:35 pm

Could not believe it when I first heard the news, had to check a few sources and it has me stunned. Grew up watching Full House and Funniest Videos, which he was the original host of. Just stunned tonight, he had just done a show last night and looked like he was feeling like himself and already planning for his next shows.

His "raunchy" stand up is hilarious, Bri. You should go Youtube it. He was a lot like Norm MacDonald if you know who that is.
Back to top Go down
Magika

Magika

PostSubject: Re: Bob Saget Dead at 65   Bob Saget Dead at 65 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 12:28 am

Caught word of this on my lunch break today. So sad, he was such a funny man and I also grew up watching his show Full House. His comedy was absolutely hilarious. According to the article, it sounds like it was sudden. Might of passed in his sleep.

RIP Bob Saget. I feel for those close to him and his wife and kids.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Bob Saget Dead at 65   Bob Saget Dead at 65 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 9:59 pm

Sounds like he died of a heart attack or from a stroke while in bed. Life is so precious, you never know if you'll wake up the next day. We are truly blessed.

He was such a funny man and seems to be well loved among so many. R.I.P. Bob Saget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Saget Dead at 65   Bob Saget Dead at 65 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob Saget Dead at 65
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: