Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?

Go down 
+2
Lance.Hall1958
taytayj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
taytayj

taytayj

Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 1:45 am

I've never been a professional athlete or even on a high school level, but I know a lot of folks are saying that Antonio's actions the past four years with Steelers, Patriots and Buccaneers is a result of a brain injury or what isn't discovered until death, CTE. I'm curious what everyone's take is on this. Taking off his uniform while on the field during a game and walking out, talking smack about his teammates one minute after the team released him then changes his tune to all "friendly" with a few of them the next.

I know there are some former football players here, I just want to see what you all think along with anybody else. I personally feel torn between it possibly being the affects of a brain injury and him just being a severely spoiled athlete who isn't getting what he wants every game. What do you y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 2:39 pm

I do have some pro / semi-pro football experience. It's really hard to determine if he's dealing with the side effects of a brain injury just from seeing the news on him or if he is indeed just acting out for attention. The best thing to do to determine if it is CTE would be someone asking him about any of the symptoms others have felt. Memory loss, mood swings, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 2:48 pm

I had a few concussions when I played semi. My mood tends to go back and forth, so I know it has screwed with my head quite a bit.

Like Uncle Lance has said, the easiest way to find out is for someone to ask and investigate Antonio Brown on this. I know he took a pretty bad hit during his last year with the Steelers, but then others say he's acted like this since High School at least. It really could be anything.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 6:54 pm

I think you guys nailed the head on the nail on this one, but would A.B. be willing to answer those questions or take a "test"? I don't think he would be. He's incredibly big headed.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 7:02 pm

I feel its a combination of both, CTE and his big baby act. He has that goofy quota to meet on his catches and yards per game to get his bonuses and he wasn't getting them like he wanted. That big hit he took with Pittsburg like mentioned before, I believe it was against Cincy (I may be wrong?), was certainly hard enough to do damage.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 9:37 pm

He's an overinflated headcase. Until its proven or the more severe signs begin to show, all CTE is in his case is a coverup and excuse for his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?   Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown: CTE or just out of control?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: