Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sis Heather's Personal Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Empty
PostSubject: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Wednesday September 17, 1997

Dear Journal,

I'd like to reflect on one thing tonight, Nick and I are now wolf mates as of today! We had to add a few years to our ages to make it work (so more than a few, give 5 or 8 ) because of Wolf Moon and its rules, but we did it! I think the whole thing made my momma Jade cry but that's what parents do. They don't just cry, they cry tears of joy. I've also learned that my Grandpa Firewolf is old and yucky, he made me and Nick gag at the thought of intercourse after the honeymoon (SexEd taught me that's called sex or doing it). Maybe he likes to gross people out but we just want to be together. Old people get married, we just have ours as a fantasy and for pretend (well for now).

I also learned one more thing but this was a while ago, Grandma Magik is scary. Her gummy worms take off fur in a pinch but if she had it right she'd make it eat people's flesh. So she's just mean and scary, but I love her. I love my Grandma and Grandpa very much even if Grandpa is a yucky old wolf. I also wish my sister Tonya could of been there. Yes I called her Tonya, that would make her so mad if I called her that in chat next time I bet. Maybe I'll try it. She loves me so she can't hate me anyways. I love my family. G'night!
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Thursday September 18, 1997

Dear Journal,

Tonight I reflect back on what my spirit animal should be. It should be Nala from The Lion King! I got my wolf momma Jade covered in mud just to set up a worm bath from Grandma Magik. Momma is so mad at me but Nala laughs in the face of danger and so do I! I blame Tonya for it it's a good blame. Bad influences make good.

Grandpa Firewolf is also in trouble. He got caught laughing at momma Jade and she kicked him across the den. Grandma Magik was happy, it takes strange things to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Monday September 17, 2007

Dear Journal,

Nick proposed to me tonight, underneath the tree in our front yard.. and I accepted! He doesn't have the money for a ring right now since he just started his job last year but he took my hand while my mom and sister were watching and asked! This didn't really catch my parents with "their pants down" as my mom says, Nick and I sat down with them in the living room and talked to them about it. Most parents would be nervous and unsure but I know my mom and dad trust my judgment and they trust Nick.. he's a great man and they like that he treats those who respect him with the same respect! I think that's very noble and a side he doesn't always show to others outside the circle.

Speaking of circles, I got to meet new family to add to my circle recently. I met a good friend of his online tonight, her name is Tia. She's a wonderful lady and I can already tell she's had life tough but she's even tougher than that. Maybe she'll be like an online grandma to me but I can at least in the moment see that we'll have a fantastic friendship! I also got to meet Rose and Lance, they are more online friends that know Tia and they are good people. Lance is rough around the edges and perhaps he has a reason to be so but Rose is just a gentle, sweet, loving and caring lady.. a once in a lifetime person, or as I've gotten to pick up on her.. "spirit" or "being". I sense tremendous power from her but she also has that gentle quality, I feel that strong family values are behind that. She's also a dragon, so I naturally told her that Nick and I are working on a movie and that my Esther is also a dragon. She was very supportive of this and told me that she doesn't doubt that I'll do it justice.. and this is only after one day of knowing her.. one day! She must be powerful if she picked up on me that fast.. here I thought I was fast! It is true, there is always someone one step ahead..
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Friday December 7, 2007

Dear Journal,

I'm just letting you know that Nick and I have started yet another project! I know I'm working on a song with my babygirl Sweet, along with Hearts~a~Gamble but we are on such a creative run right now! It's about the exploration of a lost civilization, called the KKE (Koopa Klan Empire). I hardly know a thing about the Koopa, except that they are those bad guys in the Mario games, so I may come off a bit foreign with my end. I'm sure Nick will explain to me more as we go along, he is so sweet when it comes to letting those he loves know what's going on in situations like that.

I'd like to also clear something up regarding what I've written so far, Starla and Orinda are not there to stay! She and Orinda are brought together to help see that this Empire finds its way back onto its path of glory. Once they help find this, she'll cross the spiritual bridge into another galaxy with Orinda to follow, helping another race or Empire find what they also have long since lost. We all lose our way sometime.. and often we just need one or two people to help bring us back. We aren't far away, friends and family.. distance in miles may make it feel like that, but that trip across the bridge is so short and easy to access if one of us ever needs it. A close and loving relationship, a bond, is always accessible if we make it such.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:16 pm

Saturday December 8, 2007

Dear Journal,

Silly me, I looked back at what I told you last night and realized there is another point to clear up! When Orinda and Starla's work is done in bringing civilization and salvation back, wherever they travel, they get to go back home among the stars. Everyone gets homesick and they are no different.. when your work is done, it is finally time to come home. I sure know how that is..
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Sunday December 23, 2007

Dear Journal,

I'm writing tonight because I told my baby sister Jessie when Nick and I are going to get married! She and my parents saw Nick and I propose to each other on September 17th this year so I can honestly say I didn't have to scare the hell out of my family with a sudden announcement, which the latter would be amusing to some but for at least this time I didn't feel like doing that. My mom would do as she says, "have kittens" and none of us are cats so that would probably scar me for life. Nick and I plan on getting married in May! .. well, when I tell him anyways. He doesn't know but he should have his money saved up by then and I've already got my own place in Provo, so I think we've got it in the bag! I about drowned Jessie in hugs and almost squished her but WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!

All of that makes Christmas sound like the less exciting part which is only now a little less than two days away. I love spending time at home here with my parents and sis, holidays mean the world to us and we mean the world to each other. I feel that people forget that's what Christmas is really about, family. It's also about giving of yourself instead of what you give but that's just old knowledge. You give and those who love you dearly give back, that's just how it goes.

Nick and I are wrapping up Hearts~a~Gamble now, we've just got a few more lines to go! I am so excited about this, a movie to declare how we feel and love each other is just so unique from what any other couple would do.. but then again, he's so unique from any other man in this world, perhaps in any world. I love Nick so much right now and he loves me the same, though we could argue which one of us loves each other a little more.. seriously, it could go on for days! At least though, we wouldn't worry about it going on forever because as our favorite movie Robin Hood says, love goes on and on. As long as we love each other with all we got, there is no reason why love can't go on forever. Don't hold back, give it all you got because the reward is so worth it.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Saturday December 29, 2007

Dear Journal,

We've done it, Hearts~a~Gamble is now finished! .. well at least the script is anyways, the movie itself will just take time. I seriously can't wait to start recording my lines, it's just a matter of Nick getting a break from working at Wally World for him to record his along with me. We put our wedding song into it too, I figure since we're unique we may as well up the ante a notch.. because why not? We've got genuine love, when it's genuine there's nothing to hide so just lay it all out!

Speaking of genuine, I hope that my Esther comes across to those who see her as genuine and true because my spirit animal is not a dragon like she is.. everything I've written through Esther started and came from my heart and soul. My love for my family, online and off, is what I poured into Esther. I also feel that I'm doing it for the love of my friends, especially David who I've recently met since he also lives in Provo. Much like he and I, up until a few weeks ago we appeared as strangers but over time, I feel like he is more than a good friend.. a long lost brother that I was just bound to meet sooner or later. He's had his share of heartbreaks and tragedy, but I feel Esther and his character Daggett the froggie have a similar bond to what David and I actually have. That bond is a wonderful friendship with the strength of a family relationship. When he reads the script, I hope he realizes how much I care and love for him. We all get trapped in the darkness but with the right hearts, it brings us back to the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sis Heather's Personal Journal    Sis Heather's Personal Journal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sis Heather's Personal Journal
Page 1 of 1