Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:38 am

Seeing the crocodile-koopa mix from a closer perspective, Hazel was blown away from how well built he was and had a hard time hiding it. "I can even get something to haul you up here!" she said excitedly, just about squealing.

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 am

Squeezing the water out of his light blue hair, Xiuhcoatl noticed from their tones that they were at least friendly. "I'm pretty old," he said as he looked up the jagged, rocky ledge, "but I'll manage." Taking out a magic wand from his shell, he muttered a few words of an ancient language of his breed and disappeared in a puff of smoke, reappearing in front of both of them.

"Work well for a geezer don't I?" he asked with his arms open wide, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:58 am

Orinda fell on his butt in reaction to Xiuhcoatl's magic trick, not even expecting it from a creature who was so tough looking by nature. "Bravo!" he exclaimed, as he looked up and realized just how short he was compared to him. "You are very tall also, especially for a koopa!"

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Hazel helped Orinda back to his feet but almost dropped him a few times, having trouble helping him and taking her eyes off the massive beast that literally just appeared in front of them at the same time. "W-who are you?" she sputtered out, having trouble staying composed in front of Xiuhcoatl.

She wanted to say how beautiful he was, anything to compliment him but she just couldn't gather the gall to say anything. Hazel didn't expect any life left in this land but Xiuhcoatl left her stunned and breathless to say the least.

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Xiuhcoatl continued to chuckle as he watched the pair stumble and struggle over his magic trick. Putting his wand away and taking his purple wizard hat from his shell out and putting it over his head, he let off a big toothy grin. "You two alright?" he said with a laugh. "I didn't mean to stun you. I am Xiuhcoatl of Soda Lake. I can tell you two aren't from around here.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Orinda thanked Hazel for helping him back up and nodded in response to Xiuhcoatl's comment. "A pleasure to meet you, Xiuhcoatl," he said in response as he finally got his nerves under control. "You're right on that. We're from a star shaped planet very far from here, we've come looking for answers."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:45 pm

"Don't worry, you're fine," Hazel said as she continued to stumble over her own emotions, blushing all the while. "I mean.. we're fine. Sorry!"

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 pm

"Visitors from another planet?" Xiuhcoatl asked, a bit stunned but intrigued at the same time. "I have my share of questions but you two took a long trip here to ask me questions, so I'd be glad to comply. What can I help you two with?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm

"Well first of all," Orinda responded as he pulled out the torn ticket stub from his shell, "we found this in that abandoned post over by the forest." Showing him the ticket, he continued on. "We're trying to see if it is a link to the disappearance of the Koopa Empire so many years ago."

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:19 pm

"Oh my.." Xiuhcoatl said with a sad sigh as he definitely recalled that ticket stub. Grunting a bit, mostly from his age, he sat down on the lengthy and long untrimmed grass that they were all standing on, sighing once more. "I didn't think about this for so many years but I insist you two sit down. I'll tell you everything behind this ticket and what happened to our race."
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Hazel had sensed a bit of sadness coming from Xiuhcoatl, which was a big factor in her containing herself much more around him than she usually would in any other situation. Gentling tapping Orinda on the shoulder to sit down by her, she herself took a seat on the grass and crossed her legs to get comfortable on the grass just a few feet away from the large reptile. "Please carry on." she responded softly. She didn't see the need to say much more, wanting to give the great creature room to say all he needed to.

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Orinda sat down next to Hazel and patiently waited for what he had to say. Xiuhcoatl may have all our answers, he thought to himself.

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

"Before I get into the ticket and the fall of of the Koopas," Xiuhcoatl said to both of them sternly, "I am guessing that you guys did some research or at least have some knowledge about the Koopa Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

"Yes," Orinda responded. "Me and Officer Starla stopped by here about a day ago to do our initial report on Dinosaur Land's situation and why it was barren. We were informed of the Koopa demise while on our home planet, it baffled us how such a dominant species could be ran out of their home so it was just the right case for us. How it went down or at least what we were told, it was either two humans that drove them out or we suspected at worst case an illness breakout that wiped out the species."

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Xiuhcoatl nodded slowly. "Very good," he responded as he then looked to Hazel. "How did you happen to come into play, Hazel? Was there something in this case that caused you to be a part of this?"
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Hazel seemed a bit surprised that she was asked this question. One person could of taken it as a nosy type of inquiry, another maybe as curiosity.. but she felt neither of these things coming from Xiuhcoatl. "Orinda and Starla saw how badly out of shape and overrun Dinosaur Land had become," she responded calmly. "They wanted to confirm that the Koopa Empire had been ran out and removed but they also suspected it could of possibly been a widespread illness. Orinda came back to me with the report, so to be safe I came to make sure that the latter wasn't the case, since I do have a lot of experience and knowledge in forensics. If that answers your question.."

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:35 pm

"Most certainly it does.." Xiuhcoatl responded. "I'll stop stalling any further and tell you what's going on." Taking a deep breath, he continued. "It all started about 17 years ago. King Bowser and his clan had attempted to take over a place called the Mushroom Kingdom. They hypnotized rulers of the 7 separate lands there, overran them and planned to dominate and milk it all for what they could, but the rulers because of two humans that happened to find a warp into another dimension were able to regain their lands and kick the Koopas out. They sought a new place to call home and it happened to be Dinosaur Land. They saw no rulers and just a lot of open space with wildlife, it seemed like an easy place to take home to so they did it. What you may not know is why they call this place Dinosaur Land.. see before the Koopas arrived, there were dinosaurs called Yoshi. They roamed this entire continent freely and ran it as they pleased. When King Bowser arrived, he had all of the Yoshi rounded up and confined to one spot that is now called Yoshi Island. They were stripped of their access to all of Dinosaur Land but retained their freedoms and rights, however this was not enough for them. So the group of them formed behind a leader and they made a plea for help and guess who got that signal?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:40 pm

"The humans.." Orinda added in. "So then what?"

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

"That's right," Xiuhcoatl responded. "So of course these two humans found their way to this dimension and they responded, naturally. They used a Princess from the Mushroom Kingdom as a pawn, offering her to King Bowser as a trade to allow Yoshi to roam beyond their current reservation. Bowser agreed to take her and attempted to make her queen but then the humans turned on him. This made King Bowser and the rest of the Koopas very angry and assured Bowser that humans are inferior to us because they'll turn anything into mass destruction, this case a destruction of sorts to their trust and agreements. These two humans, Mario and Luigi as they were named, would constantly bully and disrupt anything the Koopas would try to do in life. Mario in particular, was especially brutal because of how selfish and careless he was, injuring and killing members of the Koopa Klan for no real reason at all. King Bowser had finally had enough and sent out armies of his best koopas for his capture, Mario dodged and evaded them for a while but eventually was caught and brought back to Bowser himself. All the massacres that had been conducted by Mario was more than Bowser could accept so the King snapped and took the law into his own hands and killed him. This wasn't good enough though for Bowser, because he wanted to let Luigi know that humans had no business being here. He beheaded Mario and wanted to use his head as a symbol for what would happen next if the next human interfered with Koopas or messed with them. Word of his death spread quickly and this made the Yoshi and Luigi even more angry."

Stopping for a moment, he looked to both Orinda and Hazel with a rather emotionless look on his face. "I'll slow down if you guys need me to. I doubt that you guys wouldn't document this."
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Hazel was rather astounded by some of the things Xiuhcoatl was saying, mostly because the information that had been available to them prior to this meeting was at best, vague. "You're not going too fast at all but I remember being told the Koopas were always on the run," she said softly, "but the reasons why were often very blunt with no explanation. Koopas had a real bad distaste for humans, now I know why.."

Looking to Orinda, Hazel wondered what his thoughts were. Was he just as shocked as she was at Xiuhcoatl's story?

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 pm

"So I have some questions on this," Orinda inquired curiously. "If Mario and Luigi had King Bowser and the Koopas kicked out of the Mushroom Kingdom, why did they take the deal and word with them on the Princess here in Dinosaur Land? Also when Bowser did kill Mario, is that what lead to the exile of the Koopa Empire here?" He was certain that they were not being lied to, he was just trying to piece everything together.

Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Xiuhcoatl nodded in response to Hazel's comments. "I believe I have answered those questions for you now," he said to her, "when it has come to the Koopas it has always been a one-sided affair. Too often good guys are always labeled as the good guys, even if they turn around against their word. Everybody will flock to something with what looks like a good reputation, though they have darker intentions hiding underneath."

"As for your questions," he said as he now had his attention set to Orinda, "Koopas believe in honour. You may have heard that they lie, cheat and steal but that it is just a generalization. Not all of them are like that. King Bowser didn't make a living just off of stealing land, he also was very dedicated to family. He thought he saw something good out of Mario and Luigi after despite what occured in their first meet, hence he accepted their trade and word. Never again did he feel that way after they turned over on his Klan. Also yes, the death of Mario sent the Koopa Empire into a downward spiral that led to them being kicked out of Dinosaur Land. I can explain that to you both next unless you have more questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 pm

"Yes, you have.." Hazel said in agreement. "I guess its really true that you don't truly know what's going on until you hear both sides of the tale."

Turning to Orinda, she could see he was still processing all this new information that they had been given. "What do you think of all this?" she asked softly.

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:23 pm

"I'm shocked," Orinda responded, sounding like he was indeed shocked. "Like you just said, you really don't know others until you gather both sides of the story. I think all this time, we were only operating off of the information on one side.. perhaps one and a half sides, but we never got to see the darker side of that other half."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Hazel nodded in agreement with Orinda. "I believe you could be very right.." she said to him, now wondering herself where some of their initial resources actually came from.

"You can continue on now," she said to Xiuhcoatl. "I believe you were about to get to the part that fulfills our ultimate purpose for visiting.."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Campfire Tales :: KKE Weenie Roast-
Jump to: