Share | 

Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:46 am

http://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#37

Orinda was out in the forest doing some apple picking on a typical, mostly sunshiny day. He carried a woven straw bucket with him and had picked a decent amount of berries out of the bushes already and was just about done gathering apples but now had the challenge of getting some promising looking apples out of some of the higher tree tops.

"How am I gonna get up there?" he asked himself aloud as he began looking for something to stand on. "Out of all the times for my wings to be busted.."

Last edited by Orinda Tarsa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:13 pm

ZaGrath slowly appeared in front of Orinda, starting out as green grid lines and slowly taking form of a koopa. "Hey," he said as he looked the dragon creature over. "I haven't seen anybody in 17 years."

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Caught off guard by the sudden voice, Orinda saw ZaGrath pop up in front of him almost like he came out of nowhere. Stumbling backwards and about landing on his bottom, he had a hard time not showing he had the shakes.

"Hey dude!" he sputtered out awkwardly. Noticing that this koopa looked rather pale, he decided to jump to conclusions. At best maybe he'd get a laugh out of this stranger, but who really knows unless you try? "You look like you stay indoors a lot, that might be one reason nobody has seen you. Hey! There's a lot of koopas here that you can meet. If you follow me I'll introduce ya they're a lovely bunch.."

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:32 pm

"I haven't been indoors," ZaGrath responded. "I've been dead. I'm also really hungry."

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:38 pm

"Dead?" Orinda asked inquisitively. "Like Lindsay Lohan's career kinda dead, or dead dead?"

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:47 pm

"Dead," ZaGrath responded again. "Like I could eat someone. You know, dead."

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Orinda laughed nervously, not quite sure if ZaGrath was being humorous or not. "Eating people dead? Oh I get it! Like zombie dead.." Looking the pale koopa over once more with darting eyes, he grew pale himself. "ZOMBIE!" he screamed, backing away and about tripping over a rock behind him in the process. "GET AWAY ZOMBIE!! You won't eat me, hellanaw!!"

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:16 pm

ZaGrath approached Orinda slowly seeing he was scared. "We can be friends," he said softly, "just stay."

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:26 pm

"NO!" Orinda yelled back in fear. "You'll eat me alive.. like Donald Trump does when someone throws an intelligent question at him!" Seeing he was clearly done here, he decided to turn his back and make a run for it. "You won't catch me zombie boy!!" he shouted as he ran, not looking back at ZaGrath.

Not noticing a patch of wet grass under his feet, Orinda slipped and came crashing hard to the ground on his back, hitting his head on a hidden rock. Before he could even think about getting up, he lost consciousness.

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:01 pm

http://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p100-character-sign-up#11332

------------------------------------------

"Orinda!" Hazel repeated in frustration. "Clearly your mind and body are in two different galaxies! Speak to me.." Brushing a hand through her long silver hair, she was becoming unable to mask her patience that was quickly running thin.

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 pm

"Don't eat me.." Orinda said sleepily as he found himself standing in a huge conference room with Hazel herself standing just a few feet in front of him. "Sorry I was spacing out," he said apologetically. "I think the long trip back from the planet lagged me. What were we talking about again?"

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm

"What?!" Hazel responded, confused by his initial statement. "Oh nevermind that. You and my sister completed your first report of this former Koopa Empire. She sent you back with additional concerns and I asked you to explain them to me. You must of REALLY been knocked out from that trip back.."

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm

"Sorry about that," Orinda said sincerely as he pulled a chair out from under the conference table for Hazel. Sitting down in the chair right next to it, he gestured her a place to sit. "But yes, we did run into things that bothered us. You might want to sit down to hear this, Hazel."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Taking the open seat offered by Orinda, Hazel thanked him and got comfortable in the chair. Her eyes focused onto his eyes, she nodded in response. "You've got my fullest attention. I can see in your eyes that this has both of you worried."

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm

"Certainly." Orinda responded. "We found the entire empire to be overran with grown weeds and building decay. All the fortresses and posts looked like they had been abandoned suddenly and not over time. I think we should proceed with caution on this."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:53 pm

"Perhaps they were ran out by enemies," Hazel said thoughtfully. "But unless you saw suspicious activity about, you and Starla wouldn't of considered it much of an emergency. Do you two think it was something on a much larger scale?"

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Orinda took a deep breath before continuing on. "Our main concern is that they could of been wiped out by a massive illness. A plague, if you will. It isn't too unusual of an occurrence, it had been reported in the human worlds of whole villages being wiped out from these things, if not large portions of a town."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Hazel nodded in response, knowing as well through her own education and research that Orinda could possibly be correct. "But of course," she replied softly, "this was your initial report. You two just took down what you observed from appearance. Ongoing reports would be able to uncover any signs of a widespread plague.. bodily remains or with our advanced equipment, bacterial traces that can confirm what it was exactly that would of wiped out such a group."

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:15 pm

"Now you understand why I was sent back," Orinda replied sternly. "I know it isn't up to me or Starla to take any precautions without talking to another officer." Getting up from his seat, he offered a clawed hand out to Hazel. "What action do you think should be taken after our explanation of the initial situation of the empire?"

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Taking Orinda's hand, Hazel rose to her feet. "Obviously a follow-up report," Hazel responded. "We can take some of our specialty equipment down with us to land just in case there is more to than meets the eye. As long as you don't mind me coming along with you."

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Trying not to look surprised at the fact that Hazel insisted on accompanying him, Orinda gave her a small smile and nodded. "Of course," he replied. "Should we load up the ship and leave immediately?"

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 pm

"Absolutely," Hazel said with a gentle smile, "I'll see you on board shortly." Fidgeting with the ribbon in her hair for a moment, she gave him one last smile before she walked out of the room.

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:37 pm

As Orinda loaded up the necessary equipment, he wondered why Hazel wanted to go with him on this mission. Maybe she just wanted to catch up with her sister Starla, but he didn't feel that could be the case. Maybe there could be dangerous creatures lurking that they hadn't seen on their brief first mission? She didn't seem to be the toughest of officers by her appearance alone but then he remembered the saying, "you can't judge a book by its cover". Shrugging, he made his way to the hangars.

Walking through the green steel plated door, Orinda came face to face with the silver space ship that was about to get them there. It was a marvel to look at, gleaming its reflection under the bright lights that lit the entire hangar. The space vessel was very large, about half the size of a football field in length and easily capable of taking an army of 30 or more. It was built to travel and transport, though it had enough armor and the weaponry to deal with combat if it ever needed to. Seeing Hazel was standing there in front of the ship, waiting for him, Orinda smiled and hauled the backpack of equipment with him as he walked to meet her.

"Here we are," Orinda said to her with a smile. "It's a long trip, we may want to go into sleep mode until we get close to arriving."

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:47 pm

"That sounds like a good plan," Hazel responded. "Because how spaced out you were coming in, I don't doubt it is a long trip to and from."

Knowing that it was proper etiquette, Hazel made her way onto the ship first and awaited for Orinda to come on board. She would leave him to guide the ship out to the abandoned land since he knew the way there. She figured he was right on getting some rest and letting the ship kick in auto pilot, who knew what she and Orinda were about to find.

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Following her onto the ship and with the backpack full of what they may or may not need for the mission stored, Orinda took a seat in the captain's chair at the front of the vessel. Looking to Hazel, he wondered what she was thinking or feeling about her first trip down. Excited? Scared? Only she knew.

"Buckle up," he said sternly. "Let's venture off into the great unknown!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Explorations of a Lost Civilization -- COMPLETED
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next