Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orlando Shooting

Go down 
+19
FireKoopa
Lemmy Koopa
JadeKoopa
Galeru
KingBowserKoopa
Shelldon
spike83
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
bhj1994
SC276
Orinda Tarsa
KoopetteLeBoo
sacredangel82
Terry
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Now its being said that the shooter's girlfriend was aware that he was going to pull this off. Was there any indication that MAYBE just MAYBE, that she could of taken it seriously and stopped him? Sounds like an accomplice to murder.
Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:16 pm

That's a more likely scenario than what other outlets are trying to push out saying that the shooter was gay. Even if He was with a group like ISIS, they wouldn't have Him attack someone else in the community.
Back to top Go down
bhj1994

bhj1994

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 pm

If she knew about it going down and didn't say anything, I don't see why she wouldn't be held accountable for as much as her boyfriend was. The dad on the other hand, I wish people would stop leaping down his throat. Him saying that he wish he never had a son and that he doesn't understand why he snapped, I don't see that as an act or crocodile tears. He's disappointed in the good son he thought he raised, any father would be..
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 pm

I think the guy had a serious hatred for gays and he took it out on innocent young guys. If his girl friend knew about it, she's guilty too. Anything else that's being spewed beyond ISIS and those leads is just a load of crock by the news media trying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 pm

The link between his hatred for gays and murdering all those men along with his girlfriend being possibly in on it, plus his dad seeming upset over how his son snapped like he did seems to be a logical equation. I'm sure this will need to materialize and start to gather hard evidence before it can be determined as the truthful cause of this tragic event. James, Brian and all you guys are making some great points.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 8:53 am

I just don't see her thinking that this wasn't a big deal. I'd at least tell his dad about his behavior, this isn't something you just go "oh so and so says this all the time, they never mean anything by it". Threats to commit murder or death are serious business.
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 9:14 am

so heartbreaking that this happened and on our own soil even! feel so bad for the families affected by this horrible incident and this is what happens when you don't focus on whats going on in your own borders and go off bein a goody goody to other countries. ya gotta take care of your own!!
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 pm

His last posts on his Facebook page was that "America and Russia was going to pay for bombing the Islamic state" and "to taste Islamic vengeance by taking out innocent people". Did his father really know him as well as he claims? Now its becoming more and more disturbing..
Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Taking out innocent people? Yeah I'll say He was mentally ill for sure. That will never make any excuse for destroying families and I would never buy it.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Before anybody goes 'I told you so' with the race or religion card, I doubt this man was a good example of the Islam. He clearly wasn't mentally capable of making anybody proud.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:27 pm

I know that you all are mature enough to handle things, but please refrain from making racial or religious insults or inaccuracies. The shooters family should of been aware that something was not right about his mental health if his spouse picked up on it. There's still no excuse though for his actions.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:12 pm

"He's abusive and out of it," she says. "He'll grow it out so I won't do anything about it." she says.
Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:59 am

I believe that He did post those things on Facebook but religious beliefs or what has been done to Your race cannot control Your actions. He is responsible for what He did and lives were taken because of it.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:44 am

I agree very much with you, James! Religion should control certain aspects and beliefs but the one thing it can not control is behavior. That is our responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Laura, I think that post sums it all up. Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Doubt any one is surprised that the shooter visited the club before taking lives. It's like the media thinks people are stupid.
Back to top Go down
DragonessDessie
RP Elder
RP Elder
DragonessDessie

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 pm

So sad how hate can consume the mind and cause to kill. Nobody should die at the hands of being different.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Of course nobody isn't surprised. Not like he did his research on where people hang out when he had such hatred towards gays.
Back to top Go down
DragonessDessie
RP Elder
RP Elder
DragonessDessie

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Hatred is evil.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:05 pm

So true! Notice how quickly the antics of Hilary Clinton and Trump took over the headlines? It's sad and just a label of what's more important. Sad!
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 am

news these days is like dangling the most tasty carrot in front of the rabbit. jump through the hoop and whats bigger and better for the story.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 am

These shootings are getting so frequent now. MP shot and stabbed here in UK a few days after Orlando shooting and now we have the shootings yesterday in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
DesertedKoopaWANDerer

DesertedKoopaWANDerer

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 2:27 am

If people are blaming ANYTHING but the people who are given these weapons, that's just foolish. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 5:16 am

Orlando Shooting - Page 2 AkaTRtfH1x2XSDwAylY3lp8yRjwoW5WopZgYM3yhUwQ
Back to top Go down
DesertedKoopaWANDerer

DesertedKoopaWANDerer

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 am

Well no, it's actually just common sense. If people want to take it literally, I'll phrase it as bad people with guns kill people. Society is so accustomed to blaming things that aren't the problem instead of putting a little more blame on the individual person responsible. Laziness and perhaps a little bit judgmental, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orlando Shooting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next