Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Maher fined for smoking joint

Go down 
+6
Lance.Hall1958
Envy
Lemmy Koopa
shedevilfatale
Orinda Tarsa
Larry_Koopa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Empty
PostSubject: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:29 pm

http://www.satiratribune.com/2016/02/13/bill-maher-fined-1-7-million-for-smoking-joint-on-live-television/

Bro Lance you and I both know the drug well. What's your thoughts on someone being fined for doing it on television when it clearly isn't hurting anybody? Matter of fact, what do the rest of ya'll think?

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:42 pm

I think the only people that marijuana hurts are the nutless fruitcakes in today's society. The people who say that its bad are those who are uneducated about it. It has proven itself time and time again in the medical world.

If the FCC is afraid of kids seeing this, do they REALLY think that they are up that late watching Bill Maher or understanding his show at all? I think not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:03 am

people at the FCC don't have balls that's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

Yanno why people that are uneducated are always trying to block this stuff right?

Drama queens and attention seekers.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:31 am

I keep hearing marijuana is safe, but the thought of smoking it icks me out. I don't want to put smoke of, well, anything inside my lungs, and I don't know if it shares the same components of tobacco that I'm allergic to, anyways.

That said, isn't it legal now? Why would they need to fine him at all? "Oh noes, save the children"? Honestly, I think that starts at home, not TV anyways...
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 am

It's legal in 20 states for medical purposes and is open for recreational use in Colorado and Washington. They can be rolled with or without tobacco and its essentially just a herb/plant rolled in paper.

Why they would fine him is beyond me, there's been far worse done on the tube. Nick, marijuana is safe as long as you do it correctly and Mikey is right about its medical practices. It reduces nausea caused from chemotherapy treatments and can also calm the muscle spams that are caused by MS.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:13 am

http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/illnesses-treatable

For those who don't know all the diseases that it can help with. I take it to help with my RA and have been for a few months now.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:54 am

Envy, I think the FCC would be all over it for the children and because majority rules on their board that every drug is a no-no, even the ones that have been proven to assist in medical. There are the parents these days that just plop their kids in front of the television and don't care.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks Laura for posting that. I think those who are uneducated should look at that list and realize that they aren't right in their line of thinking in terms of marijuana.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
csaunders40

csaunders40

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 pm

A 1 million dollar fine is a bit much for something that's relatively harmless. I agree with the others that the guys in the FCC have no balls
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 am

wasn't aware that medical marijuana does that much in terms of the diseases it can help out with. thanks for sharing that list with us Laura!!
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:47 pm

I'm not sure where the saying comes from or if its part of a song, but it goes something like "people like to judge what they don't understand".
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Sorry for the delay but you're very welcome Sheela and Lance. As Al just said, folks are bound to judge something they don't understand or base it off some some silly movie or television show. It needs to be based off of the facts!
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:29 pm

So true, sister. So true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher fined for smoking joint   Bill Maher fined for smoking joint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Maher fined for smoking joint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: