Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+32
Pidgey
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
DragonessDessie
annabelle56
that epic crave
shedevilfatale
KingBowserKoopa
SC276
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Galeru
spike83
Orinda Tarsa
Brutus
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Thunderstruck
csaunders40
KoopetteLeBoo
bhj1994
Larry_Koopa
Envy
Shelldon
thepinkmenace
SweetBaby
JadeKoopa
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Magika
Pookie Von Koopa
FireKoopa
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Do you write a lot, Terry? I enjoy writing when I get the time..
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:12 am

Sometimes, I hadn't done much writing for a while but am starting to get back into it again.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:48 am

Always a good thing. Writing is hard to do when you have a little gal running around the house, isn't it Jessica hon?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:19 am

Been working on one of my bigger game projects. I was on a bit of a giddy high for a few days when I managed to find a workaround for a game-breaking problem that had long plagued me, and I'm making a decent amount of progress for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:33 am

I've just recently found out some people are saying nasty, hurtful things about me behind my back. I'm doing my best to ignore it, but man, it stings when you spend so much of your time being nice to people and then get stabbed.

In other, more worthy and better news, I'm writing a Marioverse fanfic! I might post it here sometime soon, when I'm convinced of a few changes I'm making (it's a remake of an unfinished, old fanfic of mine).
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Glad nobody here is like that, Envy. Just shrug them off and realize who your real friends are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Yeah! It's kind of funny. I can tolerate a lot of things(and I DO mean a LOT), but false accusations really, really get to me quite quickly a fair bit of the time. Problem is, most of the time, the people who start them are people who just don't listen, no matter how hard you try, or they pretend to, but if you say anything they don't like, they go and turn it all around.

Actually, this kind of stuff sounds great for a character conflict in a story. Not so great in real life, but to be fair, life is often an inspiration for literature Razz

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:27 pm

False accusations often mean false friendship. Stay strong Envy.. ~smiles~
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:39 pm

JadeKoopa wrote:
Always a good thing. Writing is hard to do when you have a little gal running around the house, isn't it Jessica hon?

Oh gosh, for sure! I'm sure I wouldn't have time to breathe if the good graces didn't let me!
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:48 pm

lol She keeps ya on your toes I'm sure, but must be greatest feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Occasionally a pain in the booty but she's the greatest joy in the world to me!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:50 am

I've experienced false accusations too and it's not a pretty feeling. I've had this many times both online and in real life. It's the one thing I really hate. I hate it when people talk behind my back and say nasty things.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:11 pm

False accusations are awful and they come often from false friends. There's so many of those people in the world, but true friends and family stick by your side.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:43 pm

So right Jess. Remember the good, forget the bad and insults.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 pm

They say things behind your back because you're too good of a person for them to say it to your face.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:03 am

Only makes them look bad when they say things like that.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:10 am

yea shouldn't bother u on how bad it makes them look. its their problem and not urs bro
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:56 am

Totally agreed.

My own struggle is less with the people saying these things. I mean, I'm certainly not new to people saying horrid things about me. Seven years of being bullied made me some sort of veteran to that. I don't even care (too much) if people go "you smell" or "you're a creepy nerd who likes mean characters" or whatever. But when people start saying things like "you totally do this!" when I totally don't, and other more concrete things... I dunno. It's like a brain itch! It just hurts to see people completely misunderstanding me (again!) and being unable to do anything, cos people that do that and get nasty about it never want to admit they might be wrong. I just wanna yell "DUDE! you have it TOTALLY wrong! Let me explain!" but then they don't listen anyways!

Remember the good and forget the bad and the insults... yes, I like that. The wiser I get (COS NOPE. NOT GETTING OLDER, NO SIREE!!!!), the more I think things like this are more valuable than I ever imagined before.

Maybe I should sing that Frozen song more often? Razz

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:05 am

Not Frozen! Anything but that! Have mercy on our souls!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:32 am

I always get misunderstood and people always jump to conclusions and I know someone else online who has had the same kind of experiences as me too.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
Not Frozen! Anything but that! Have mercy on our souls!

Sing Frozen, you say?

Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back anymore..
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 pm

That is not Frozen. It comes from the movie Frozen but the song Frozen is something else.

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's not open

Now that's Frozen lol
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Nobody listens to Madonna though lol just you Terry.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Aha!!! I have discovered a secret weapon!!!!

(yeah, I meant Elsa's song in Frozen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next