Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 am

Better question might be "does the battery still work?"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Works just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:29 pm

They're not too hard to replace anyways, batteries. They require some knowledge of soldering and whatnot, but it's not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 pm

If I can hotwire Envy's car, I can solder a battery.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:05 pm

No wonder Envy walked to the Ghost House.. ~glares at Lemmy~
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey now I fixes cars gooder.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 pm

If you fix cars as well as you use the english language, who are we to doubt you?

Toad and Toadette are genderless, according to some dimwit at Nintendo. What's your thoughts guys?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I have no thoughts on it, it is stupid. Of course Toads have genders. I mean, Toadsworth is obviously a guy or is that a fake beard or something. Toadette is a girl. I don't know what Nintendo are thinking with this nonsense but they seem to getting crazier each time.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Are you implying that Lemmy can't fix a car, Heaven? lol

And yeah dimwit is an understatement. Probably from the same guy who decided koopalings aren't Bowser's kids.. which we all know is a load of crap.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 pm

It's coming from someone called Hayadishi or something apparently.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:50 pm

I don't mind genderless! I like genderless, actually! It's probably genderless being that can come in two varieties: one that looks girly and the other that doesn't.

I mean, it does mess up with the canon as presented so far, especially with characters that HAVE been presented as gendered (like Toadette!). But I guess it could actually be neat if played right.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Something I have also wondered since this came out, what would the Mushroom King be who is supposedly Peach's father? "King" suggests male. If he even is a Toad, that is.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:38 pm

I was sorta hoping this news wouldn't come up here, to be honest, but I guess it was unavoidable.

Personally, I think Nintendo could be referring to biological gender (since I don't think they can get away with using the s-word), much like how actual mushrooms don't. They do, however, have psychological genders - that is, gender roles they identify themselves as. Toadsworth defines himself as "male," Toadette as "female." There's no physical aspects backing it up, it's just how they see themselves. Maybe so the human princess is a little more comfortable?
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:42 pm

That makes sense. Referring to the biology, rather than the rest. Though one does have to wonder how they become so different. Maybe their bodies reflect their minds in looks even if they're still biologically none?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Well clearly gender identity would be established at a young age. Of course, one possibility is that the Toads don't see themselves as being gendered; they each have their own tastes in clothing and mannerisms that they each individually gather, and it's only people like us who are used to genders that "give" them ones that seem to reflect whichever one they most happen to fit in. The only count against this I can think of is the Toad families seen mostly in Paper Mario, where the two adult parents in each family seen are one male and one female; if there's no gender identity among Toads, why are the pairings of "male and female" the only one seen? And then there's that group of three females that refer to each other as "sisters." Maybe they maintain a facade of gender identity to better interact with other gendered species, so as not to freak them out, but has been going on so long they've forgotten the reason why?

If anything, saying they don't have a biological gender just makes the species more fascinating. Idea I totally support this decision.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Oy, video games and their characters are getting taken way out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Says the member of the years-long Mario roleplay group. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 pm

spike83 wrote:
Oy, video games and their characters are getting taken way out of proportion.

Sir, do you know how many toads you offended?
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Millions bro.

sc276 wrote:
Says the member of the years-long Mario roleplay group.

But we don't break it down into biological terms and try and figure out aimless junk like how Iggy got his glasses or how the koopa kids were all conceived when there was clearly no Queen mentioned in Bowser's reign.

Then again, Bowser going on vacation and leaving Dinosaur Land behind is totally out of whack.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm

To each his own.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 am

spike83 wrote:
Millions bro.

sc276 wrote:
Says the member of the years-long Mario roleplay group.

But we don't break it down into biological terms and try and figure out aimless junk like how Iggy got his glasses or how the koopa kids were all conceived when there was clearly no Queen mentioned in Bowser's reign.

Then again, Bowser going on vacation and leaving Dinosaur Land behind is totally out of whack.

Oh I do that all the time. Do you want to know what really happened when the stork was delivering the baby Mario Brothers to their supposed parents? Lol
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am

The stork was drinking?
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Those drunk storks are the worst. No wonder I keep hitting them with my car
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Explains the dents. Who the heck gave you a license?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Wasn't me lol

I honestly don't get why people get hyped over new Pokemon games lol Blue feels no different than any other game I've played, but its good to be back in nostalgia city when I play it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next