Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Seeing Bowser had a moment free, Skittles tugged on his right hand playfully. "King dad!" he repeated. "Bad news, we've got a plumber. Good news, he can't leave. I turned his transportation into a poodle!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Bowser was ignoring the general stupidity of the two koopas as he looked down at Skittles and his persistent tugging. "Someday my evil twisted son," he said to the koopaling with a sigh, "you'll end up with a couple of morons just like your dad is stuck with right now."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 am

Skittles gave Bowser a quick high five as he skipped over to the two koopas. "You two must REALLYYY not want to come back in one piece if you're still standing here.." he said with a sly smile. Shrugging, he continued to skip his merry way out of sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:05 am

"Come on Lief, we got work to do," Monty said as he started to walk off and motioned for Lief to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Well, things were certainly getting lively. Heaven seemed nice, just as they'd been told. She couldn't be behind the armies and screams and all that hellish stuff that had been described.

"It's fine" Envy replied to her. Truth was, they were pretty nervous, but then again, there was the curiosity about these newcomers. They wanted to see Bowser properly. And what was this about plumbers? And what about this... colorful... new Koopa that had come here?
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 pm

"Methinks the koopa child speaks truth, Sir Montey. Come lead me to-" but Montey was already leaving Lief in the dust. Lief hopped into the air comically for a moment before rushing after the Mole in an attempt to follow. He didn't want to disappoint his king!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:27 am

(I am a hammer brother, not a mole. Its Monty, no E.)

"The plumber or plumbers could be anywhere and we'll have to act fast. I've been in this business for a long time so I know how these humans work," Monty replied.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

Heaven could see in Envy's body language that they weren't as comfortable as they tried to pass themselves off to be. Smiling to help break the ice, sort to speak, she motioned a hand towards the two thrones that were at the end of the red carpet that lined the room.

"You'd be surprised how very little time we spend here," she said to the stranger. "The king shouldn't be too much longer, or at least I'm guessing such.."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Seeing the two ding bats leave, Bowser let off a sigh as he walked into the throne room and saw Envy and Heaven. Not recognizing the new stranger, Bowser tried to hide his irritation of a long day and gave it a big toothy smile. "Stranger to our land?" he said as he carefully looked it over. A koopa-yoshi looking creature.. YET another one. Interesting, he thought to himself. Interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:07 am

"Wow, really?" Envy asked Heaven. They'd been sure that kings and queens spent all their time in throne rooms, looking regal and holding up scepters as they gave out orders to hordes of people in between feasts. Then again... Heaven really didn't look like the kind of person who spent her days eating feasts. And, when Bowser entered, Envy figured out that neither was he.

"Y.. yes! I'm new here" Envy replied, slightly nervously.

Bowser was the one roaring, wasn't he? Well... he looked as scary as his roars. Maybe they didn't have armies and screaming prisoners because Bowser WAS the army and he ATE the prisoners. Those teeth looked capable of that!

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 pm

"It's hard to conquer lands from a throne chair," Heaven responded as she noticed just how cheesy Bowser's grin was. "But outside that we are quite friendly here."
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Lief followed the hammer brother towards tehir destination... He enjoyed the scenery as tehy passed by many different sorts of biomes of their land to get to the so called ghost ship. Lief had never been there before, and thus let Monty lead the way. For all Lief knew, he could be lost!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:11 pm

"The ghost ship is this way," Monty said as they proceeded along the way to the ship. "We should be careful, we may come across a lot of traps or enemies along the way."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:41 am

Getting the hint from Heaven's glare, Bowser put his ugly smile away and nodded. "We take what we want," he said in agreement with what Heaven was telling Envy. "The world can be yours only if you make it so."
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:45 am

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p75-character-sign-up#7418

Blinky popped out of the hard ground without a drill, which says a lot. Staring at the broken mess and hole in the side of Ludwig's castle, he let off a metallic sounding gasp as he heard movement in the top of the castle. "Blinky is here to fix castle!" he said as he tweaked a spike on the back of his shell trying to change his voice into something that sounded normal. "I'll fix it, is that okay Brother Ludwig?" he asked, finally satisfied with his voice.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Conquering lands? Making the world theirs? Oh dear, this did sound a lot like what they'd been told about how scary this place could be. Envy looked perfectly calm, though.

"Of course" they replied to Bowser. "I'd never actually visited here. I'd just read about this place. It's pretty... impressive."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:03 pm

"Why thank you," Bowser replied. "It takes a lot of work to live like this. I'm sure Queen Heaven can even take you on a tour of it if you wish."
Back to top Go down
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Hearing Pookie from outside, Luds poked his head out his castle window. "Ze Pooks!" he shouted down to her below as he then saw the new koopaling. "Ze ain't moi brother!" he yelled at him. "I never seen you before!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Heaven shrugged. "If you're busy handling that plumber," she said softly, "guess there's no reason I can't show our new guest around." Seeing that Envy was rather composed, she was relived.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:24 am

A tour! That was exactly what Envy was hoping for. That way, they wouldn't get lost! And all their questions would be answered.

"That would actually be nice," Envy said in response to that idea.

Though they didn't seem like it, they were a bit nervous. What were they getting themselves into?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Turning to Leif, Monty then said, " Are you sure there were two plumbers? Because I got word there was only one. And I think this is a different one to the ones I am familiar with."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:23 am

"A tour it is," Heaven said to the stranger. "I insist you stick close to me while I show you around. This place isn't exactly cozy."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:49 am

Certain that Heaven had a point, Bowser stormed out of the throne room and up to his chambers. "Rocky!" he bellowed as he made his way around the stairs and down the dark halls. "Get your vermin ready to load the doomship. We're attacking plumbers through the air!" Letting off an evil cackle, he knew he was a genius. Too bad the koopas he sent out were less of that.. of course he wasn't pulling this cheap attack because of that.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 pm

The bellows were still loud enough for Envy to hear. And Heaven saying that the place wasn't cozy was, to say the least, worrying. This place was pretty scary!

But their curiosity was greater than their worry. Nodding towards Heaven, they followed her.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Remaining still on her couch, Crystal closed her eyes slowly and felt a gentle energy about her as it slowly swirled around the confines of the Ghost House. "Stay safe," she whispered aloud to what appeared to be the empty holm, "stay safe dear friend.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next