Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:40 pm

"Alright!" Larry proclaimed excitedly as he rubbed his hands together. Walking over to one of the edges of the ship, Larry cupped his hands over his mouth and tried to get the plumber's attention. "Hey fatso!" he yelled. "Get off our land before I shower you with explosives!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Chugami's ears twitched. "Wait a minute..." he said, looking up.

"Oh don't tell me you can't think of anything," Wario moaned.

"No, I heard a voice. It came from over... Is that a doomship?"

Wario turned to look at what Chugami saw. "Bah, is it those pugsies again? They just don't leave me alone."

"I have no idea who you are referring to," the storyteller replied, "but the voice said something about getting off their land... and calling someone a fatso, I think."

"Probably for me." Wario took a deep and shouted a response back. "IF YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TURNED MY AIRPLANE INTO A POODLE!"

It took several seconds before the ringing got out of Chugami's ears and he could formulate their reply. "Airplane? I thought you said your bulldog was turned into a poodle."

"That's exactly right!"

All Chugami could do was shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 6:56 pm

"Well then," Bowser said as he stood by Larry's side. "You should of thought about that before breaking into a castle that wasn't yours, plumber."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:16 pm

"...Different person," Chugami reported, his ears being the only pair between the two of them that could hear at this distance. "You apparently broke into a castle that wasn't yours?"

"Of course!" Wario replied. "If it was my castle, my entering it wouldn't be 'breaking in!' If they don't like me breaking in so much, they oughta give me that castle!"

"...You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in yellow."

Wario rubbed under his nose. "Don't I know it!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Larry had enough of Wario's nonsense as he pulled out a big blue bag from his shell. The bag was loaded with bob-ombs. "One last warning plumber!" Larry shouted down at the ugly man. "Pick up your sissy dog and handpurse and go!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:06 am

"Last warning, and... they think your dog's sissy."

"Pah!" Wario scoffed. "That's-a their own fault! Mamma mia, these chumps take a little assault worse than Syrup ever did." He pounded a fist into his palm. "Nothing I can't handle."

"You really think you can take on an entire doomship?" Chugami asked, exasperated. "In the middle of Koopa territory?"

"If-a I had to."

"...It has been a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Wario, but I must take my leave. You can have your story if you survive." With that, he started walking off in the direction of Cheese Bridge, but Wario had other ideas.

"Not-a so fast!" He grabbed one of the scrolls sticking out of the edge of Chugami's pot. It was stuck for a while and there was a little tug o' war before the rolled-up document came out. "I'll-a be holding onto this."

"M-My scroll!" the Squeek exclaimed. He could see traces of ink that soaked through the paper; it wasn't blank. "T-That has one of my stories on it! G-Give it back!"

"As if," Wario replied, stuffing the scroll into his overalls. "You're useful to me, so I'm gonna be keeping you around for awhile. Might be able to find-a some treasure with those ears of yours. You just stick with me, and nothing will happen to it. Capicé?"

"T... This is cruel..." Chugami was caught in quite a bind. He had no idea which story Wario had taken, and even then he didn't know them all from memory... What to do...?
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:52 am

"Trouble," Blinky restated as he pointed in the direction of the Cheese Bridge where Wario and Chugami were not far from. "Intruder alert, intruder alert!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:58 am

Seeing Wario had no intention of leaving, Larry shrugged and began taking bob-ombs out of the big sack and lighting each one. "Leave!" he shrieked as he began throwing lit bob-ombs down at Wario.
Back to top Go down
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:04 am

Ludwig saw Wario and Chugami on the other side of the bridge. "Zat the plumber who wrecked my castle!" he stated as he began to walk over. "Come on guys lets get him!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

Wario was distracted by the sound of the Bob-omb landing and exploding nearby. "Huh?" he said, turning to look at it. "How'd they get so close-?"

His sentence was interrupted by Chugami pouncing on him and clinging to his suspenders. "Give me back my scroll!"

"Get off me!" Wario cried, stumbling about from the Squeek and his heavy pot dog-piling him. He was strong enough to handle the weight easily, but the balance was causing him to move all over the place trying to get his balance back, the erratic movements causing most of the Bob-ombs to more than narrowly miss.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

(eep! I get swamped with work for a while and I miss all this?!)

Envy had mostly watched and kept out of view. There was not much they could do since they had no authority.

Seeing the bob-ombs missing, though, they were really wondering if they could jump into the action.

They looked around to see where the bob-ombs were being taken from.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:21 am

"Oh come on," Larry whined as he threw the last of his bob-ombs at the idiotic plumber. "Quit being a wuss and let me pound ya!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:37 am

"Come... here...!" Chugami strained grabbing for the scroll. Not easy while fighting off Wario's efforts to rip him off, and the constant movement and surrounding explosions were not doing well for his nerves.

"Stupid mouse...!" Wario grumbled as he struggled to get him off. He was a lot stronger than he looked, probably due to all the weight he was carrying around.

Eventually, Chugami took hold of one of the wooden handles. "A ha!" he cried. But that moment, he let his guard down. Wario tore him off, the scroll sliding out of his overalls, and threw him away.

And by pure coincidence, it was off the side of the cliff. "Peh! Didn't really want you anyway!" Wario shouted after.

The first moments of free fall were spent peeking at the first line of the scroll. "Huh," Chugami commented. "'Straw Millionaire.' How ironic."

The next moments were spent screaming. Soda Lake was below, but not only was water not soft and it'd probably really hurt, there was no doubt splashdown would cause most of his scrolls to get wet and ruin the parchment; the ink was waterproof at least, so he didn't have to worry about smearing, but he would likely have to replace almost every scroll.

The next set of moments were spent with confusion and relief as Random came swooping down. "H-Hold on, I-I'll save you!"

Random was freaking out internally, but his soldier training was helping to keep him going, helping him snap into action upon seeing something fall off the cliff. He pulled out his fishing rod and upon matching speed with the falling Squeek, fixed the hook around one of the rope straps. Then he began decelerating his cloud gradually, until Chugami and his pot were holding the end of the line taut and eventually slowed down.

When the rush was over, they were probably about two thirds of the way down the cliff to the Lake. Chugami would remain freaked out for a few more minutes. Random just heaved a sigh of relief that everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
Pookie Von Koopa

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Pooks followed Ludwig and saw Wario was picking on the orange rat. "Hey!" she shouted at the plumber. "Just who do you think you are picking on people like that?!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Wario looked over at who was shouting. "Who am I...?" he chuckled. "Do you even have to ask?" He pumped his arms, flexing his muscles. "I'm-a WARIO! I'm-a gonna win!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:45 am

"An idiot?" Larry asked aloud with a bit of a giggle. "Dumb gullible plumber, get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:01 am

"Peh! I already told ya!" Wario shouted at him. "You pugsies turned my airplane into a dog! Mamma mia, you people can't agree on anything!"

Meanwhile, Random was attempting to contact the doomship's radio. "C-Come in, scout Random h-here... P-Permission to come aboard with g-guest...? A-And I'd appreciate a speedy answer, he's r-rather heavy..."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:08 am

"Heavy guest?" Fire responded on the radio. "If its that plumber it best be a dead one."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:25 pm

"N-No, it's not the plumber!" Random replied quickly. "O-Orange mouse-thing with a b-big giant pot! H-He said he knows the q-q-queen!"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:23 pm

"Bring him aboard," Bowser casually responded to Random over the walkie talkie. "If he knows the queen he must be at least interesting."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:44 pm

"Maybe we can use it against the plumber!" Larry said with a snicker as he turned away from the fatso that was on the ground for a moment. "What are you waiting for king dad? Let's clobber that pest!"
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Blinky hurried up after the two. "Option A; you give me the ring," he said in the voice of The Rock, "Option B; I make you give me the ring!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:35 am

As she made her way back to the throne room, Heaven felt like she was missing something.. or rather that, someone. She was hooked on Orinda, the dragon she met in the tavern. Heaven just couldn't shake the thought of things. That koopa shell that he had on his scaly backside too, it was more than a coincidence. Or was it?

Her thoughts had her now in a haze, Heaven walked right past the throne room doors and found herself walking back towards the tavern. He seemed nice enough, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:55 am

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p45-character-sign-up#1743

"Well, well.." Spike muttered as he came out from behind the fortress that guarded the Cheese Bridge. "Since you got your manly little doggie plumber, why don't you just take your Redbook and git before the gettins' good?"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 1:00 am

Just as Bowser was going to ignore the persistent koopaling, he noticed Spike poke out from behind the wore out castle that guarded the bridge. "I think our cue just showed up." he said with a cackle as he jumped onto the anchor that was raised on the left side of the ship. "We're close enough to that pudgy little jerk. Lower me down you pesky Wrenches!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next