Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 am

Monty thought for a minute and changed his mind.

"No, this is no time for a drink. The plumber is still out there and my job is to get it finished, wherever he may be," Monty said to himself and turned back round. He went back out of the castle and scanned the area in case he might be nearby. Random's broadcast had not yet reached him so was not yet aware of the latest develpments.

"Where the heck are you, Lief? You cannot just leave when you want to," Monty said also to himself as he looked for signs for the plumber.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 pm

"We'll get that plumber for sure!" Bowser shouted as he pumped his fist. He didn't think Envy was strong enough to handle a mission like this but looks could be deceiving.

As the anchor finally reached level with the main deck, Bowser stepped off onto the wooden planks that lined the floor and pulled a pirate hat out of his shell. "Ahoy lackeys!" he said as he placed it on his head. "Lets get rid of that plumber booty!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:54 pm

"King dad!" Larry shouted as he too jumped off the anchor. "I wanna drive! Can I? Huh? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Seeing Envy seemed to be in good hands, if you wanted to call Bowser that.. Heaven made her way back into the castle and towards the throne room. She pondered the future of the koopas and particularly that dragon she met in the tavern. Orinda had something special that seemed to loom around him like an aura. But what it was, she did not know. She needed to find out.

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Crystal felt a shiver travel through her tiny body as she felt something bigger than herself was in the presence of her new friend Envy. Keeping her eyes shut and not quite to the point of tearing up, she spoke aloud to the empty ghost house around her.

"Be safe out there," she whispered aloud. "May the spirits keep you safe.."

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:06 am

Hearing incoherent babble coming from his shell, the lead Rocky Wrench pulled the radio out from inside it and noticed it was the Lakitu who was playing lookout. "Over and out," he said dumbfounded. "I totally forgot I had this thing on."
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:47 am

Random was startled for a moment by the response from the radio, but got his bearings back quickly. "Come in, come in!" he shouted back to the Rocky Wrench. "Plumber sighted at Cheese Bridge! He's almost all the way across! Repeat, plumber at Cheese Bridge! Backup, attack orders, I need something!"

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:18 pm

"We've got a doomship," he responded back. "Getting ready to lift off now. Is there anybody with him?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:15 pm

"W-Well, I think he's carrying a poodle!" Random replied, not wanting to divulge he had dropped his telescope and bringing his nerves back enough to stutter. "D-Does that count?"

Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:03 am

Monty walked back out the castle and started searching the area for the plumber. He was hoping he would get in contact with someone who would give him any indication of his whereabouts. At the same time, he looked round for Lief who seemed to have abandoned him.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:05 pm

The Rocky Wrench leader was scratching his head in bewilderment at the response. "What the heck is a poodle?" he pondered aloud. Shrugging he poked his head out of one of the many windows on the doomship as he alerted Bowser.

"Plumber carrying a poodle crossing the bridge!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 am

The doomship lifted off the ground and took off towards the mouth of the Valley of Bowser. "To the bridge it is!" Bowser shouted as he stood at the wheel of the vessel. "I'll wipe that plumber off the face of Dinosaur Land!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 am

Having faith his message got passed along properly, Random put his transceiver back in his cloud. Wondering what to do now, he supposed he should keep the plumber in sight so that he'll be able to direct the doomship more precisely once it got here. Assuming they didn't find out about the binoculars...

At this point, the target was almost at they very end of the bridge, the trip being more difficult by how the arrangement seemed to encourage travel more in the other direction. He drifted around, coming in only a little closer to keep a better eye on things, and-

Wait, there was someone else on the cliff that ran along the side of the Vanilla Dome, connecting the end of Cheese Bridge to the Warp Pipe leading inside. It wasn't nearly as easy to make out as the large plumber; he could only recognize a speck of orange.

Chugami wasn't entirely sure why he took the long way around to reach Cookie Mountain; the pipe he had found leading out the Valley of Bowser simply dumped him somewhere in the Donut Plains and he had been working his way there since. Thankfully, the occasional patrol he passed was more than happy to hear a story in exchange for letting him pass unhindered. That he certainly had no ill intentions helped greatly.

He really did want to see it for himself. Maybe someone at the Mountain would know more...

Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Larry was rubbing his hands with an evil grin as he then tugged on Bowser's arm again. "King dad!" he whispered to him. "I wanna take the plumber to my room and beat the heck out of him!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 8:33 am

Fire had been sitting by the radio hearing the chatter between Random and the Rocky Wrench, pondering if there was more behind this visit. There just had to be more. He couldn't resist the lingering thoughts any longer. "Is there anything else going on?" he asked into the radio.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx

xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:00 am

http://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p75-character-sign-up#7418

"Blinky sir," he responded back to Ludwig. "Koopaling Blinky." Sensing there was something intruding nearby, Blinky started to wig out. "We've got issues!" he suddenly proclaimed, temporarily losing control of his voice pitch. "Houston we've got a problem."
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Hearing his radio cackle, Random pulled it out again. "S-Sir, there's a new development just now," he reported. "There's an... orange thing. Like, Bob-omb-sized orange thing, I think? I-I can't get a better look from this distance... I-It's going to meet the plumber sooner or later..."

Back to top Go down
Pookie Von Koopa

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:51 am

Pooks thought that koopaling was a strange one but acknowledged the warning. "Where's the trouble?" she asked Blinky.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:03 am

"A bob-omb?" Fire inquired as he let off a evil chuckle. "Excellent.."
Back to top Go down
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:12 am

Ludwig gave Blinky a weird look. "Maybe yew just losing your marbles?" he asked the koopaling.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:34 am

"Not now," Bowser said coldly to Larry as he was busy behind the wheel, now navigating the doomship over the Forest of Illusion and approaching the bridge at a steady pace. "We need to find him first!"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:22 pm

"Sir," the lead Rocky Wrench said stoutly as he peered through his telescope at the land ahead. "The plumber is spotted with a little orange ball following close in."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:50 pm

"Easy enough," Bowser replied as they were now just in range of Wario. "Bombs away my dastardly son!"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:58 am

"Well there is no sign of any plumbers here," Monty said to himself. "Perhaps I should just stay around here in case anything shows up. Someone needs to keep an eye on the grounds." He took a post outside the main doors and stood guard for a while.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Chugami paused when he encountered the obese overalled figure coming toward him. He spotted him at the same time and stopped him as well.

"My," Chugami commented. "I haven't seen a human in quite some time."

"Well I haven't seen a runt like you in ever," the human replied brashly. "What are you supposed to be anyway, pugsy?"

Chugami scoffed a little at the fellow's gruff behavior and lack of manners, but he was traveled enough that such things didn't bother him much. "I am a Squeek, my friend. I am Chugami, master storyteller. I wish to collect all the stories in the world in my pot."

"Stories, eh?" the human mused for a moment. "Eh, you're OK. Not like those pugsies back there. I'm WARIO, number one! Perhaps you've-a heard of me?"

"Hmm, Wario..." Chugami mused. "I think the name's come up once or twice... usually in reference to a greedy overmuscled fathead."

"And proud of it!" Wario laughed. "So listen, I'm looking for a castle to move into 'round here, lots of treasure to fill it with, and something to fix-a my Bulldog here." He held up the dog he had been carrying under his arm in one hand, where it yipped happily.

"...That's a poodle," Chugami flatly replied.

"It's-a Bulldog!" Wario insisted.

"No, I am fairly sure that is a poodle."

"Of course it's a poddle!" Wario exclaimed. "My Bulldog got hit by some magic and turned into a poodle!"

"Ah, I see," Chugami replied.

"So, you're a storyteller. You got any stories about castles? Or treasure? Or poodles? ...Or treasure?"

"Well I certainly have plenty of tales about treasure, but in all honestly, you look like the greedy neighbor type that messes up trying to imitate someone else who got treasure and came out worse for it."

"How I get treasure is-a none of your business, pugsy!"

"Chugami."

"Whatever! You gonna give me a story or not?"

"I certainly have no intention of turning down a telling, but give me a minute to figure out which one..."

The two were so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't even notice the looming doomship not so far away...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next