Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragons In Dino Land (1999)

Go down 
+4
thepinkmenace
Orinda Tarsa
Larry_Koopa
kookyvonkoopa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons In Dino Land (1999)   Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Holding his hand firmly in hers, Fire looked Heaven calmly in the eyes. "You can trust my word," he said as he walked along with her, finally approaching the old wooden post building. Opening the rickety, stained brown door that looked to be its only door, he bowed to one knee gently. "After you." he said just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons In Dino Land (1999)   Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 am

"Thank you," Heaven responded softly as she stepped into the cozy but otherwise purposeful building. She was still a bit shaky and was much more scared than her outside appearance made her out to be. "I don't like this. I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Dragons In Dino Land (1999)   Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Closing the door behind him, Fire saw by Heaven's eyes that she was terrified. He couldn't blame her, the poor dragoness was stuck in an unknown land with strangers. "We aren't as bad as you may take us for," he said softly, keeping his eyes focused on hers. "In fact you're something we badly need."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons In Dino Land (1999)   Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 pm

"Why me?" Heaven pleaded aloud as she was now over her tears, at least for now. "What could it be that you need me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons In Dino Land (1999)   Dragons In Dino Land (1999) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons In Dino Land (1999)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Campfire Tales :: Origins-
Jump to: